bradhore is offline Member

HGH best first thing in morn or before bed?

Im going to be running:

HGH hyg - 4 iu per day
    Insulin - 8iu per day
    Test 500 (Test enan, Test Cyp, Test deconate) 700mg per week
    Tren Enan - 500mg per week

Few questions, is it better to inject the full 4iu before bed?

Ive recently moved into a house where I may have trouble storing mixed hgh in the fridge, can I store it in outside temperature, around 6'c or will this ruin it??

Im expecting to see some mega results from this cycle, just basically keeping my carbs moderate, fats moderate, and protein high, around 400g per day.

Nobody knows???

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Pretty certain once mixed it must be kept in fridge,and it really makes no diff when you pin and when I start (soon)I will be pinning at diff times...If your doing more than 4iu then yes split it

What sort of gains do you think i can get out of the above cycle? Fat loss and alot of muscle gain?? Should do especially considering the compounds im using, hgh, insulin , tren , test!!!... Your thoughts?

No experience with slin...but I'm currently running 240 testE 240 mast E 400 tren E 500mg eq on a recomp nearly finished and I'm up 15 lbs n down 4/5% BF that's without hgh so you should do as expected...good luck

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    GH at night before bed, outside is too cold, fridge.
    Good luck, I have no idea what you can or will gain. Neither does anyone else. Diet,training and rest, in that order, will determine your gains along with what you are taking. Those 3 things are vitally important to your success.

Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    No experience with slin...but I'm currently running 240 testE 240 mast E 400 tren E 500mg eq on a recomp nearly finished and I'm up 15 lbs n down 4/5% BF that's without hgh so you should do as expected...good luck
    Cheers.

By the way why you go so low with your dosage of test??

I pretty estro sensitive,I wasn't after size either,my test results from bloodwork were still double the max range....hate the bloofy look.

bogdan84uzy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    GH at night before bed, outside is too cold, fridge.
    Good luck, I have no idea what you can or will gain. Neither does anyone else. Diet,training and rest, in that order, will determine your gains along with what you are taking. Those 3 things are vitally important to your success.
    I have heard this protocol before...but why before bed?! many years they say not before bed because it interact with your's own production and this way you don't take advantage of your's own production also..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bogdan84uzy View Post
    I have heard this protocol before...but why before bed?! many years they say not before bed because it interact with your's own production and this way you don't take advantage of your's own production also..
    At 4ius/day there will be no natural production to interfere with so do it when the body would normally have its largest GH pulse.

what you want to say?that the dose is big and it will inhibit your's natural production? I was thinking it is not about the dose it is about the time.it will inhibit your's own production only if it is in the same time with your's own.and for this you must take it,the first thing in the morning and early afternoon.but please if you could tell more about that I would gladly want to learn.ty

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bogdan84uzy View Post
    what you want to say?that the dose is big and it will inhibit your's natural production? I was thinking it is not about the dose it is about the time.it will inhibit your's own production only if it is in the same time with your's own.and for this you must take it,the first thing in the morning and early afternoon.but please if you could tell more about that I would gladly want to learn.ty
    You cant trick the body by taking it at a different time. The body will produce GHIH (growth hormone inhibiting hormone) and seek out homeostasis no matter when you inject a dose of GH that is above the normal GH production. Bottom line: You cant take 4ius in the am and expect the body will produce its normal (if any) GH pulse at night. It wont. So you might as well dose the supra-physiological dose of GH at the time the body would normally have its biggest pulse.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    So you might as well dose the supra-physiological dose of GH at the time the body would normally have its biggest pulse.
    and with what that helps?

Thread Information