Results 1 to 40 of 40
Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Far from massive
  • 2 Post By Far from massive
  • 1 Post By Far from massive
  • 2 Post By PT
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites

Thread: Hgh side effects hand tingling?

  1. #1
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684

    Hgh side effects hand tingling?

    So i received my hgh, i took 8iu to test if its legit, pretty sure it is anyway, but when/ how long after am i meant to experience the hand tingling sensation and how long will it last for? Any other sides i should be aware of?

  2. #2
    PT's Avatar
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,158
    It starts for me after 3 weeks and goes away when I drop the dose. It's caused by water retention which isn't good
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.




  3. #3
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684
    Does hgh become active as soon as it enters your body??

    My current cycle which is started on monday is:

    800mg Test enan per werk
    500mg Tren Enan per week
    10iu insulin after workout
    4iu HGH everyday

    Im running my cycle for 16 weeks. Do you think i should start the insulin and hgh now, or wait until week 3 or 4 to introduce them as new compounds for a more beneficial cycle??
    Last edited by bradhore; 03-06-2015 at 03:30 PM.

  4. #4
    pavlenko's Avatar
    pavlenko is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    536
    Start the hgh now, wait to start the insulin for afew weeks til the injectables kick in. What brand hgh did you get? 50 mg of tren e a week or did you mean 500 ? 50 wont do anything, and if you ment 500 then running tren for 16 weeks at that dose is twice the recommened time on that stuff...cut back on the tren, do it for 8 weeks your health is more important than muscles.

  5. #5
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684
    Yeah i meant 500mg tren . What bad effects can tren have if its ran for 16 weeks?? My cycle is 16 weeks so may run test for 16 weeks and tren for 10 weeks if thats the case

  6. #6
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684
    I got hygene Hygetrophin hgh

  7. #7
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684
    I know they say with hgh its a marathon not a sprint, and it can take 6 months to see results, but can i expect results quicker with running hgh with tren , test, and insulin ? How long before i feel anything? Straight away? They say your meant to feel unusual or like a king on hgh, right?

  8. #8
    pavlenko's Avatar
    pavlenko is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    536
    Tren ****s with your cholesterol, kidneys, and over all not healthy. That being said, 10 weeks is more than enough other wise your asking for trouble plus that stuff shuts you down hardcore better use that hcg while on. I cant comment on the hgh because no one knows if its real, go get blood work after afew weeks of being on your igf-1 or pin and check for your somatropin levels like afew hours later they should be elevated

  9. #9
    PT's Avatar
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,158
    I don't feel any different on hgh. Alot of people sleep better but other then my hands being numb as hell I don't feel any different
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.




  10. #10
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684
    Mine is genuine, but its not pharma which ive heard is probably not as effective am i right?

  11. #11
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by pavlenko View Post
    Tren ****s with your cholesterol, kidneys, and over all not healthy. That being said, 10 weeks is more than enough other wise your asking for trouble plus that stuff shuts you down hardcore better use that hcg while on. I cant comment on the hgh because no one knows if its real, go get blood work after afew weeks of being on your igf-1 or pin and check for your somatropin levels like afew hours later they should be elevated
    Run hcg all the way through, or after?? How much shall i run

  12. #12
    kapper's Avatar
    kapper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    266
    I think you need to read up some more OP, your asking to many basic questions! No offence but maybe hold off for awhile a read up, goodluck

  13. #13
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Thats a boat load of gear. How many cycles have you run in the past?
    No offense but if that's a recent picture of you in you AV you look pretty bloated and thats way to much gear (IMO) for someone in that shape. Sorry if I'm wrong and I am thinking from a BB type not a strong man so I may be off on my assessment.

    I'm curios what kind of test you used to check your HGH?

  14. #14
    Far from massive's Avatar
    Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    No Sources Given
    Posts
    5,392
    Hate to tell you this but....

    I got a kit of some "genuine" Hygene from a friend myself. The code checks out on the website and everything. The stuff is amazing as it causes fat to disappear within weeks of starting 4ius daily, also it causes wrist pain and other sides. Needless to say it has all the sides of "real" pharma HGH along with causing fat to disappear 6 times as quickly as pharma. Now some might see this as a great thing, what I see it as is a GIANT red flag that the shit is NOT real HGH rather some conglomeration of various chemicals to mimic the sides of HGH along with much greater fat burning capabilities.

    The guy who gave it to me wanted me to give him my input on it, which I did before tossing it. I would recommend you do the same with yours as I can assure you that Hyges sold in the past few years are NOT real and due to the side they create and the super rapid fat burning contain other chems that may very well be damaging to the health.

    Even though I don't know anyone who it has seriously damaged, of the three people (they have all been in the game for years) I know who bought the stuff all of them have quit taking it and tossed the remaining kits despite having paid good money for them.
    lovbyts likes this.

  15. #15
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Hyges are shite, do not think there is a genuine site because they are all generic crap selling growth releasing peps at best

  16. #16
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by kapper View Post
    I think you need to read up some more OP, your asking to many basic questions! No offence but maybe hold off for awhile a read up, goodluck
    Ive done hcg on my last 2 cycles, but only ever done it AFTER my cycle while on pct, ive never ran it through the cycle. I dont see any harm in running it on pct, instead of through my cycle.

  17. #17
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Thats a boat load of gear. How many cycles have you run in the past?
    No offense but if that's a recent picture of you in you AV you look pretty bloated and thats way to much gear (IMO) for someone in that shape. Sorry if I'm wrong and I am thinking from a BB type not a strong man so I may be off on my assessment.

    I'm curios what kind of test you used to check your HGH?
    That pic is very old, when i was ON CYCLE, hence the bloat. The cycle im running now is a cutting cycle. Beleive me ive many cycle's, around 9 i think, but havent cycled for 2 years. Ive still been training but havent really got anywhere like that since ive been off, gained a bit of fat, and summers coming up hence the reason i wanna do a cutting cycle, which ive never done before.

  18. #18
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684
    Hgh side effects hand tingling?-image.jpg

    Hgh side effects hand tingling?-image.jpg

    Hgh side effects hand tingling?-image.jpg

    I know it means nothing if it has a website with a code to type in, your right it could be fake unless i get my own analysis tests done, my supplier has been good for the past 7 years and im sure he wouldn't order any shit in if he thought it wasn't genuine. Ive been told the .com website is real but the .com.cn one is fake.
    So if it does 't contain real hghwhat does it contain? If it does the job if lowering bodyfat, and possible muscle gains then who cares.

  19. #19
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Both sites sell generic crap
    There isn't a genuine one.

    You won't get any muscle tissue gains . You need pharmacy grade at a dose of 8 to 10iis daily for at least 12 months along side many aas cycles.

    The results you'll see will be from the cycle not hyges.

    Read the Chinese concerns thread you'll understand a lot more.

  20. #20
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684
    Like i said, its a cutting cycle, the aim is fat loss, and muscle gains (through insulin or tren ) will be a bonus, but doubtful.

  21. #21
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by bradhore View Post
    Like i said, its a cutting cycle, the aim is fat loss, and muscle gains (through insulin or tren) will be a bonus, but doubtful.
    You will need at least 6 months worth of pharm grade gh to see bf loss. All I can say is read the Chinese concerns thread and you will realise what these generics are all about. Sorry to burst your bubble with the hyges but they are not to be trusted no matter what source they came from. Seeing that your convinced about the cycle all the best but please read the Chinese concerns thread

  22. #22
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684
    I know mate no probs. just been reading through it now. Wish there was a way of testing it through a lab but without having to pay

  23. #23
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684
    I know mate no probs. just been reading through it now. Wish there was a way of testing it through a lab but without having to pay

  24. #24
    green22's Avatar
    green22 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    southeast
    Posts
    1,020
    I have some like u but mine don't have that big anti-counter sticker. My sticker is small. I'll tell you that mine are real though. I don't care what others are saying...A reputable source is not gonna sell fake growth....Now it may not be as good a pharma grade, but who in the hell can afford that????What you have is the best generic out. that is if its real..

  25. #25
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by green22 View Post
    I have some like u but mine don't have that big anti-counter sticker. My sticker is small. I'll tell you that mine are real though. I don't care what others are saying...A reputable source is not gonna sell fake growth....Now it may not be as good a pharma grade, but who in the hell can afford that????What you have is the best generic out. that is if its real..

    Thats exactly what i thought.

    By the way is it the same website to check if its real?

  26. #26
    green22's Avatar
    green22 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    southeast
    Posts
    1,020
    Quote Originally Posted by bradhore View Post
    Thats exactly what i thought.

    By the way is it the same website to check if its real?
    Not sure of what site you are referring too. Its WHO you are getting the product from.. Reputable suppliers are not gonna sell BS..

  27. #27
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by green22 View Post
    Not sure of what site you are referring too. Its WHO you are getting the product from.. Reputable suppliers are not gonna sell BS..
    If you had any clue what goes on in china with the generis you would know how stupid your statement looks. Please read the Chinese concerns thread and trust me the source will sell fake they sell to earn as much money as possible but this issue as been beaten to death please do some research and all will come clear, if not you carry on using your generics but one day try pharm grade and you will see what real gh can do and how it feels.

  28. #28
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684
    I don't beleive my gh is real, i beleive its some sort of mimic'd growth hormone to give the same sort of side effects, i beleive its just some sort of fat loss stripper, and not real hgh. I know i can mess my body up and have an estrogeb rebound but thats the risk im going to take, im going to persue doing it for the next 7 weeks til ive ran out, but not buy it again.

  29. #29
    Far from massive's Avatar
    Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    No Sources Given
    Posts
    5,392
    Well at least your not gonna do any more.

    To the guy who says his is real that's the sad truth, there are soo many people who will believe that they are real that they can sell this stuff by the boatload.

    The logic used to Know its real is amazing,

    1 A source only sells real steroids so their HGH must also be authentic. Explanation: Look at it this way, I (at my small level) can buy any steroid powder for less money that the vial, cap, and other ingredients cost so why the hell anyone sells fake steroids is beyond me, as there is very little profit motive to sell fake gear.

    2 A certain brand of so called HGH is sooo good it causes fat loss much greater than Pharma. Explanation: What the bootleggers are much better at making HGH than big pharma so their bootleg HGH cause fat loss quicker and greater than pharma HGH....


    The list goes on and on, believe me Marcus and many of the other vets would love nothing more than to be able to post here and say the Hyges, Rips, or Ukranian Klienmaisters are the best thing since sliced bread. The only reason they don't is because there are currently no good HGH available on the black market and unlike so many boards they are not getting any kickbacks from the distributers of the various brands of currently available "HGH"
    thisAngelBites and marcus300 like this.

  30. #30
    Far from massive's Avatar
    Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    No Sources Given
    Posts
    5,392
    PS I am not saying Marcus would sell garbage if he could get a kickback, I am sure he has turned down many. Rather that those who claim so and so is real are indeed getting a kickback or they are very nave.
    marcus300 likes this.

  31. #31
    PT's Avatar
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,158
    You went a little to far when you said there is no good hgh on the black market. I know alot of people who sell quality hgh. They only get a few kits a month but it is the black market and they are good. I know there is much more fake hgh floating around then real but there is still good hgh out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Well at least your not gonna do any more.

    To the guy who says his is real that's the sad truth, there are soo many people who will believe that they are real that they can sell this stuff by the boatload.

    The logic used to Know its real is amazing,

    1 A source only sells real steroids so their HGH must also be authentic. Explanation: Look at it this way, I (at my small level) can buy any steroid powder for less money that the vial, cap, and other ingredients cost so why the hell anyone sells fake steroids is beyond me, as there is very little profit motive to sell fake gear.

    2 A certain brand of so called HGH is sooo good it causes fat loss much greater than Pharma. Explanation: What the bootleggers are much better at making HGH than big pharma so their bootleg HGH cause fat loss quicker and greater than pharma HGH....


    The list goes on and on, believe me Marcus and many of the other vets would love nothing more than to be able to post here and say the Hyges, Rips, or Ukranian Klienmaisters are the best thing since sliced bread. The only reason they don't is because there are currently no good HGH available on the black market and unlike so many boards they are not getting any kickbacks from the distributers of the various brands of currently available "HGH"
    956Vette and nilrac like this.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.




  32. #32
    green22's Avatar
    green22 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    southeast
    Posts
    1,020
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    If you had any clue what goes on in china with the generis you would know how stupid your statement looks. Please read the Chinese concerns thread and trust me the source will sell fake they sell to earn as much money as possible but this issue as been beaten to death please do some research and all will come clear, if not you carry on using your generics but one day try pharm grade and you will see what real gh can do and how it feels.
    Well it works for me and I'm sure many others... I know it doesn't test at near the level as HG. And I ain't died from the shit, bloodwook proves there is something in there. OR you could give me some money so I can afford HG growth.. Hell give me enough for HG gear too!!! So there is another stupid statement for you to sit on...

  33. #33
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by green22 View Post
    Well it works for me and I'm sure many others... I know it doesn't test at near the level as HG. And I ain't died from the shit, bloodwook proves there is something in there. OR you could give me some money so I can afford HG growth.. Hell give me enough for HG gear too!!! So there is another stupid statement for you to sit on...
    lol no problem, just trying to educate you before wasting your money but you seem to be happy so carry on fill your boots
    Last edited by marcus300; 03-11-2015 at 05:00 AM.

  34. #34
    nilrac is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    508
    Hyge is hit or miss. If you are buying it online, it is most likely bunk. That said, I have a high level bodybuilder friend who uses it, and I get mine from him and it's legit. Lean mass built, bodyfat stripped, numbness and joint discomfort after only 3 months of use. So you know it is working.

    Trying to get enough of it though, that's the problem!

    Nice every so often when you get your hands on pharma (pens).

  35. #35
    thisAngelBites's Avatar
    thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    somewhere near London
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    You went a little to far when you said there is no good hgh on the black market. I know alot of people who sell quality hgh. They only get a few kits a month but it is the black market and they are good. I know there is much more fake hgh floating around then real but there is still good hgh out there.
    I have some sympathy for this view - a couple kits can go missing, fall off the proverbial lorry, and they get sold to someone. I think the problem is very much akin to the young boys using steroids - they are told what the chances are that they are going to emerge with their HPTA intact, but everyone thinks they can beat the odds. I think it's the same with HGH - they think they are going to be the lucky one that gets the real pharma from their source. The problem is that everyone thinks they are that lucky person, and that (of course) is statistically impossible.

    And since this stuff is so expensive, how could all the pharma companies have a few kits a month x the "alot of people" you know that sell quality hgh go missing every month and not do something about it? And then there are all the other people who are sure that they know at least few good sources - if we add up all these kits, which are high quality, which can only be procured at the rate of a couple a month, I think you're talking about quite a large amount of pharma gh (across the world) that is just disappearing every month. And then we have to ask why it is able to continue like that. I think the Occam's razor answer is that almost all of it is fake.
    marcus300 likes this.

  36. #36
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    I have some sympathy for this view - a couple kits can go missing, fall off the proverbial lorry, and they get sold to someone. I think the problem is very much akin to the young boys using steroids - they are told what the chances are that they are going to emerge with their HPTA intact, but everyone thinks they can beat the odds. I think it's the same with HGH - they think they are going to be the lucky one that gets the real pharma from their source. The problem is that everyone thinks they are that lucky person, and that (of course) is statistically impossible.

    And since this stuff is so expensive, how could all the pharma companies have a few kits a month x the "alot of people" you know that sell quality hgh go missing every month and not do something about it? And then there are all the other people who are sure that they know at least few good sources - if we add up all these kits, which are high quality, which can only be procured at the rate of a couple a month, I think you're talking about quite a large amount of pharma gh (across the world) that is just disappearing every month. And then we have to ask why it is able to continue like that. I think the Occam's razor answer is that almost all of it is fake.
    Hit the nail on the head yet again

  37. #37
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Well at least your not gonna do any more.

    To the guy who says his is real that's the sad truth, there are soo many people who will believe that they are real that they can sell this stuff by the boatload.

    The logic used to Know its real is amazing,

    1 A source only sells real steroids so their HGH must also be authentic. Explanation: Look at it this way, I (at my small level) can buy any steroid powder for less money that the vial, cap, and other ingredients cost so why the hell anyone sells fake steroids is beyond me, as there is very little profit motive to sell fake gear.

    2 A certain brand of so called HGH is sooo good it causes fat loss much greater than Pharma. Explanation: What the bootleggers are much better at making HGH than big pharma so their bootleg HGH cause fat loss quicker and greater than pharma HGH....


    The list goes on and on, believe me Marcus and many of the other vets would love nothing more than to be able to post here and say the Hyges, Rips, or Ukranian Klienmaisters are the best thing since sliced bread. The only reason they don't is because there are currently no good HGH available on the black market and unlike so many boards they are not getting any kickbacks from the distributers of the various brands of currently available "HGH"
    Agreed

  38. #38
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    PS I am not saying Marcus would sell garbage if he could get a kickback, I am sure he has turned down many. Rather that those who claim so and so is real are indeed getting a kickback or they are very nave.
    I got a kickback from Ankbio once, they sent me 1000ius free of charge in 4ius vials in hope I would stop posting how I found out they were selling bunk from a different site and also bunk to the underground from there main site. Also the 4ius vials must of contain 10ius because it was rocket fuel, strange how it was labelled 4ius lol how strange. I can also confirm another staff member got the same back hander to keep quiet about a few things lol and we don't think they monitor sites lol

  39. #39
    thisAngelBites's Avatar
    thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    somewhere near London
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post

    The list goes on and on, believe me Marcus and many of the other vets would love nothing more than to be able to post here and say the Hyges, Rips, or Ukranian Klienmaisters are the best thing since sliced bread. The only reason they don't is because there are currently no good HGH available on the black market and unlike so many boards they are not getting any kickbacks from the distributers of the various brands of currently available "HGH"
    Agreed. A couple of years back, Marcus and many others talked all about how the jins were real back then. The minute he had an inkling that something had gone bad, he mentioned it on the group. There is no hesitation to affirm and share when the GH is legit. The problem is now that people so badly want real GH that they are willing to engage in all sorts of mental acrobatics to convince themselves it's legit, but Marcus has seen it all and knows better.
    marcus300 likes this.

  40. #40
    nilrac is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    508
    Marcus certainly knows his stuff #vet

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •