Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Stomach illness reccomended to take hgh and igf1-lr3

missfitfreakxo is offline Female Member

Stomach illness reccomended to take hgh and igf1-lr3

Hey I was wondering if anyone had any input on HGH and or IGF1-LR3 for helping stomach illness much like chrons disease... I'm told it will do miracles and would like more opinions

Gerry96GT is offline New Member
    I'm looking for the same answer but it seems it's not something docs will prescribe though as I have asked. I know of a guy who is on Sermorelin and GHRP-6 and some other stuff and he is doing great. Sports Rehab / Anti-againg Clinics in the states will prescribe it so he is getting everything legally. I'm not in the states so having a hard time finding a clinic to help me so far. If and when I get my hands on some stuff I will report my findings. It's just hard to trust stuff out there that is not Pharma grade....from what I've been reading on here anyways. But I probably know how you feel....I've had crohn's for almost two decades and I feel twice my age most days even though I do all the right things to be healtly/strong etc....hence I'm getting tired of this as it interferes with life/work/family so much.

I've had chrons disease for years and HGH cured me. I used to be old and I'm not anymore. HGH is miracle stuff. LOL, I'm joking. I don't have chrons disease so I can't comment on that specifically. I've been on 5iu/ed for 7 years and I have never felt better. I know it's bro-science but that's my .02. I believe that HGH won't make you feel better but it won't make you feel worse either.
    Gerry96GT likes this.

Scotch I read a few of your posts in these forums.....thanks for all the info. And yes I agree it won't make me feel worse but hopefully it will make me feel better. I'm awaiting a shipment from China soon, really hoping customs don't take it. I'll have some real life feedback pretty soon for anyone that has IBD and is looking for insight.

Well I've been on it for 3 days now and I'm definitely enjoying the overall well being effect, and honestly if that's all I get ill be very happy with that. Taking 2 iu's ed.

Thread Information