Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By thisAngelBites
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites

Thread: New hgh/test cycle advice and i"m not yelling!!!!!!!!!

kcroyals420 is offline New Member

New hgh/test cycle advice and i"m not yelling!!!!!!!!!

Hello-

New to the forum, been reading these things for years and finally decided I want some more criticism on my future cycles. 6'3", 192 lbs, 12-13% bf. Diet i shi&&y, I eat eat eat eat eat whatever I want and don't gain a pound of bad weight . Blessed or cursed.....? you tell me.

1st cycle 12 weeks 250 test E x 2 per week, gained nearly 30 lbs best I've ever felt in my life. Used Arimidex (liquid form) as need if side came up

2nd cycle 8 weeks 400 test x 2 per week weeks 1-8, tren ace 50 x 4 per week, mast 50 x 4 per week for 4 weeks. Didnt gain a bunch more weight but cut nicely and added lots of strength
    Please don't bash me for this but I have never done a PCT and here I am 4 weeks after last cycle and bloods are already back to normal, never had supression of test levels and during either cycle never had any side except for the tren(typical side hot flashes, bp little high)

No question starts-
    Ive aquired 300 IU's of US made somatropin pharma grade and Im really excited for it. My goals are to gain 10 lbs of lean mass and get to 200 lbs under 10% bf. Here is my proposed cycle please please please help me here info on this is all over the place
    weeks 1-4 2 IU HGH 5/2 days week
    week 5 2.5 IU HGH 5/2 Days week
    week 6 3 IU HGH 5/2 Days Week 2 shots per day
    week 7 4 IU HGH 5/2 days Week 2 shot per day
    Test 400 x1 per week 1-12

Is only 3 months on the HGH going to help at all or should I get another kit?
    Should I run test start or end of cycle
    If I havent had to run PCT should I 100% of the time take PCT and AI although I've experienced NO sides or supression
    Any advice on dosage of HGH and test and AI and PCT would really help a guy out!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No, 3 months is not enough to see any results. Typically 6 months is the shortest and best 1+ years.

Your sure it's US made and not a clone? If so nice fine but yes I would get more. Maybe just run it 3iu for at least 6 months.

AI is not to be kept on hand if needed, it's to be used throughout cycle. You dont always feel the effects of E2 such as your 2nd cycle with tren I will bet if you had blood work you would see it was VERY high and that's what reduced your gains.

Use adex .25 every other day.

can I post pics???? can I post names??? source is solid....

No, 3 months is not enough to see any results. Typically 6 months is the shortest and best 1+ years.

Your sure it's US made and not a clone? If so nice fine but yes I would get more. Maybe just run it 3iu for at least 6 months.

AI is not to be kept on hand if needed, it's to be used throughout cycle. You dont always feel the effects of E2 such as your 2nd cycle with tren I will bet if you had blood work you would see it was VERY high and that's what reduced your gains.

Use adex .25 every other day.[/QUOTE]

thanks for reply, I figured 3 months was not enough. i'm pretty sure its american made its a name I have researched online and my source has been using hgh for sometime now and is almost like a brother to me.

From here on out I will use .25 armidex eod, it seemed as if I was tired when I used the AI though is that normal?

Also, what about PCT? I have plenty of nolva and clomid on hand but I seemed to have reutrned to normal w/o it both cycles. I have had no sides, no drop in sex drive nothing after both cycles, why take it if I feel good. I have lost 5 pounds in 5 weeks since coming off not happy about tha but strength is still good.

Can I post a pic of the hgh to get an opinion? I'm going to mix this weekend and get it ready. After I get it going I will get a lab and also post those results

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Yes, you can post a photo.

Blog Entries
    If you can get your hands on more HGH i would...I'd recommend you cut and get around 8% bf first and run tren ace + test + eq with gh and bulk and let the mutation begin..

Hmmm OK I may be reading between the lines a little bus since you want to post pictures, names, source and you buddy who is like a brothers is using it..... Id bet you are getting clones. When it comes to HGH I would not trust my brother, mother or brother unless I knew they were getting from a pharmacy directly via RX or from someone who was getting it from a pharmacy and had an RX.

Finding HGH via a online source, supplier or online pharmacy you will have better luck buying a machine that turns salt water into gold. No matter how much you trust him does not mean what he has is real. Sorry but that's just how it works.

Please read the Chinese HGH thread, especially the last page. I know how it works and 99.99% of people who have bought HGH online will swear to the grave what they have is read. I'm not sure why it's so hard for people to admit there is even a small chance they got duped but pride seems to get the most of people.

Chinese HGH concerns

no doubt there is a chance its not real, my buddy told me he has gotten fake stuff prior from the same source. The source also provides us with all our aas and they have been legit up to this point. My buddy has also had multiple times he has gotten the hgh from this source and it been legit so its just a crap shoot that i thought one time why not. The lab from what I found online is in Ny, Ny and ran by and American doctor. I have seen threads online where it has check out with nice stats and threads where it has been $4iT so who knows just wanted to give it a shot once.

Ive pinned 2 IU last two days any idea on how I can tell if its real? Last time my buddy got the same stuff he said his hands and feet swelled up, said his finger nails grew at an amazing rate and hair growth was crazy he also said that his muscle growth was good too but he was running test along with it.

I attached a pic let me know what you all think!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New hgh/test cycle advice and i"m not yelling!!!!!!!!!-image.jpg  

That is not pharmaceutical. No way to say what's in there, I'm afraid.
    lovbyts and NACH3 like this.

People just dont understand how easy it is to make fake/clones these days. It's sort of like the Rolex watch clones of the 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by kcroyals420 View Post
    no doubt there is a chance its not real, my buddy told me he has gotten fake stuff prior from the same source. The source also provides us with all our aas and they have been legit up to this point. My buddy has also had multiple times he has gotten the hgh from this source and it been legit so its just a crap shoot that i thought one time why not. The lab from what I found online is in Ny, Ny and ran by and American doctor. I have seen threads online where it has check out with nice stats and threads where it has been $4iT so who knows just wanted to give it a shot once.

Ive pinned 2 IU last two days any idea on how I can tell if its real? Last time my buddy got the same stuff he said his hands and feet swelled up, said his finger nails grew at an amazing rate and hair growth was crazy he also said that his muscle growth was good too but he was running test along with it.

I attached a pic let me know what you all think!
    BIG difference between getting legit aas vs HGH. There are zero sources I would trust to get legit HGH. If I'm not getting it from Walgreens, RiteAide, Costco or one of the other local pharmacies or from a personal friend who gets it from a local pharmacy for muscle wasting via RX then I would not trust it.

Sorry but that's just how it is now days. Sucks but reality. You can either mark it up as a lesson learned or continue convincing your self it's legit and take your chances the mystery peptide does not cause any long term health issues.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-21-2015 at 10:36 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I agree, nothing but RX or someone you KNOW who gets RX GH only!

Like LB and TAB mentioned it's crazy what the Chinese do... AIs in it for side effects like GH etc etc it is the reality now!

just sucks you know, my body comp doesnt allow me to keep my weight up. 5 weeks off cycle and already down 5 lbs. pisses me off. I was hoping to find some legit hgh get some new muscle growth and be good. I wish i could just run test for the rest of my life and not worry about sides. I'm happy with test but it just doesnt keep the muscle on me, I train 5+ days a week and no matter what my body wants to get bck down to about 180 and I want to be 195-200. any other ideas? also, should i even bother getting serum tested? I ordered test online yesterday was going to pin 10 iu thursday and get gh and igf levels tested are you all telling me not matter what even if serum levels come back good the sh!t is still bunk?

just sucks you know, my body comp doesnt allow me to keep my weight up. 5 weeks off cycle and already down 5 lbs. pisses me off. I was hoping to find some legit hgh get some new muscle growth and be good. I wish i could just run test for the rest of my life and not worry about sides. I'm happy with test but it just doesnt keep the muscle on me, I train 5+ days a week and no matter what my body wants to get bck down to about 180 and I want to be 195-200. any other ideas? also, should i even bother getting serum tested? I ordered test online yesterday was going to pin 10 iu thursday and get gh and igf levels tested are you all telling me not matter what even if serum levels come back good the sh!t is still bunk?
    Did you read the link I posted? Your test may come back showing elevated levels because some of the peptides will do that but with the risks of long term serious health risks due to improperly folded proteins I know I would not risk it. Seriously, I tossed over 1.5K of HGH because of issues like this so I know how much it can bite and how hard it is to admit defeat and want to use it anyways but luckily once in a while common sense kicks in.

Why don't you go over to the diet and nutrition section, post how you are currently eating and get some help. Even if you manage to increase muscle, if you don't eat enough your body will never be able to sustain it. The guys in the diet section really know their stuff and have helped many people who were sure their diet was dialed in.
    kcroyals420 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Did you read the link I posted? Your test may come back showing elevated levels because some of the peptides will do that but with the risks of long term serious health risks due to improperly folded proteins I know I would not risk it. Seriously, I tossed over 1.5K of HGH because of issues like this so I know how much it can bite and how hard it is to admit defeat and want to use it anyways but luckily once in a while common sense kicks in.
    Yeah I read it, that why I like these forums. Everyone seems t care about the health of people they don't even know. I called my source and he said he is going to off load it for me. I didn't pin it yesterday or today.
    This might be discussion for a different forum but what compunds can I use that will put weight on and I wont lose my gains after cycle. Does pct get you back to regular function or does it also help keeps gains? Do you lose gains off tren ? I noticed sides at 150-200 mgs if I decided to run tren again would 100 mgs be too little? If I need to post on other forum I will....

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your genetics are what will dictate how much you really keep. Pct does help in that it allows for a quicker recovery. Using tren does not mean you won't lose your gains from it and a 100 mgs a week would be sorta worthless. If you can't handle the sides then simply don't use it.

Thread Information