Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Gh results

big.j is offline New Member

Gh results

been reading sciroxx is no good. been on sciroxx gh for 20 days 5iu a day, also sciroxx pentadex 300 1cc every 3 days and sciroxx npp 1 cc every 5. I have gotten stronger and feel better, leaned out a little but gained 10lbs but I thought I would feel more than I do. never did gh before. is it to soon to feel anything from gh? what should I feel?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your correct its no good

If you was on real pharm grade hgh you need to be on for at least 6 months to see some results

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your hgh is junk. Labs do not have the means to produce real hgh. Just that simple.

dubrovin1012 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Your correct its no good

If you was on real pharm grade hgh you need to be on for at least 6 months to see some results
    Where do you guys get that you have to be on hgh for 6 months to see results?

Sent from my samsung phone

Quote Originally Posted by dubrovin1012
    Where do you guys get that you have to be on hgh for 6 months to see results? Sent from my samsung phone
    Try real hgh and you will see for yourself that it takes that long to see results .

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post

Try real hgh and you will see for yourself that it takes that long to see results .
    Have you used real hgh?

Quote Originally Posted by dubrovin1012 View Post
    Where do you guys get that you have to be on hgh for 6 months to see results?

Because the gh process takes time to see results, all the guys claiming results in 2-4 weeks are not taking real gh because it simply doesn't work like that its nothing like steroids . They are taking generics or some other Chinese crap with is most probably something else to try and fool newbs into thinking the gh is real and they are seeing results. Take real GH and you will be disappointed for many many weeks because seeing results takes time, and if you was after muscle tissue gains then you would need to use it for at least 12 months at 8-10ius+ daily of REAL gh.

Ive used gh on and off for close to 20yrs and I have used pharm grade gh many times. If you want to educate yourself on gh read the Chinese concerns thread that will enlighten you
    big.j likes this.

Because the gh process takes time to see results, all the guys claiming results in 2-4 weeks are not taking real gh because it simply doesn't work like that its nothing like steroids . They are taking generics or some other Chinese crap with is most probably something else to try and fool newbs into thinking the gh is real and they are seeing results. Take real GH and you will be disappointed for many many weeks because seeing results takes time, and if you was after muscle tissue gains then you would need to use it for at least 12 months at 8-10ius+ daily of REAL gh.

Ive used gh on and off for close to 20yrs and I have used pharm grade gh many times. If you want to educate yourself on gh read the Chinese concerns thread that will enlighten you
    Ha you make it sound like generic Chinese gh is better than the real one.

No far from it, the Chinese are total crap, its all chemicals to mimic gh side effects, they are dangerous chemicals which can harm and kill you, if your lucky you'll get plain old nothing and not the rubbish they out in.

Generics are cheap nasty crap
    pharm grade gh is the best

does that make it more sense for you to understand...

read the Chinese concerns threads it will take you around a week but after you'll be far more educated on the matter

how to figure how many ius of hgh

Ahh I get it now lol,

You haven't got real gh no matter what your source tells you or who ever sold it to you, once you get over this fact you'll be in a better place to understand what is really going on...lol

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    I told him this ^^^ repeatedly in another post and he ordered it and started pinning anyway he wont listen, why ask for advise and then don't take it but whatever

Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    I told him this ^^^ repeatedly in another post and he ordered it and started pinning anyway he wont listen, why ask for advise and then don't take it but whatever
    I had it before I asked.

Where do you get your gh? Or how did you get it prescribed?

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    I was mainly talking about bigj he made a similer post before , and honestly before you go seeking a rx be prepared to spend around 1000-1500$ a month

Where do you get your gh? Or how did you get it prescribed?

It's against the rules to give out sources and I wouldn't just give them out to someone I don't know

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    There are anti-aging doctors in many countries that prescribe growth hormone .

It's against the rules to give out sources and I wouldn't just give them out to someone I don't know
    Oh I'm not asking who exactly you get it from. Everybody saying there's no way you can get real gh but you have it.
    I'm just wondering if you get from dealer or pharmacy.

Oh I'm not asking who exactly you get it from. Everybody saying there's no way you can get real gh but you have it.
    I'm just wondering if you get from dealer or pharmacy.

Of course you can get it. It all depends on how you source it. I know it comes out of a pharmacy. It's not easy and it's expensive but it's out there.

Quote Originally Posted by dubrovin1012
    Have you used real hgh? Sent from my samsung phone
    Yes, I absolutely have. Two nine month cycles with a three month break in between due to cts sides being unbearable.

Thread Information