warlord_wang is offline Associate Member

Insulin question

Confused as hell on this topic,Okay I was talking to my supplier about insulin .They say they offer it in powder form.I ask what type is it fast acting or slow acting.He tells me this sir. it is raws. not final products. need make to fast or slow acting by your self

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    Why not just go pick some up at Walmart? It's over the counter and runs maybe $30 for regular stuff. That should last a long time!
    I use the Humolog which is rapid but the regular actually works better in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
    Why not just go pick some up at Walmart? It's over the counter and runs maybe $30 for regular stuff. That should last a long time!
    I use the Humolog which is rapid but the regular actually works better in my opinion.
    I'm trying to get ahold of slow acting.Lantus but if I cant get lantus I'll take levemir

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    I just posted up something about Lantus. I have a ton of the stuff but can't come up with a use for it. I even tried it once and went hypo during a workout. You got any ideas on how to run it?

Quote Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
    i just posted up something about lantus. I have a ton of the stuff but can't come up with a use for it. I even tried it once and went hypo during a workout. You got any ideas on how to run it?
    pm me

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't take Lantus. It is for type 2 diabetics who just need help keeping their blood sugar lower throughout the day.
    And your source has no idea what they're talking about.

Thread Information