bmeinc is offline New Member

Foam in igf-lr3 vial

I drew up all the liquid in the bottle to count how many doses I had left and seemed I was missing about half of the peptide due to foam. Is it ruined or is this normal?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmeinc View Post
    I drew up all the liquid in the bottle to count how many doses I had left and seemed I was missing about half of the peptide due to foam. Is it ruined or is this normal?
    I mixed my igf-1 yesterday too for the first time and I got the same thing bro. So I'm going to say its normal.. But I still kept the vial and left it in my refrigerator after drawing from the vial hope that the foam turns into liquid again.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Now I haven't used IGF but I was actually on the phone with Juced Porkchop when I saw this thread (if he was around he would probably reply but he is away for the w/e enjoying lovely Canadian weather!). He is kind of a peptide guru IMO. Anyway he said he has had this happen and if you let it sit where there is no vibration the foam settles to liquid.
    Oh he also said take it easy when you reconstitute, just swirl gently and this doesn't happen as much.

bmeinc is offline New Member
    The foam settles down.. An interedting note is i have obly used .2ml of 1ml vial and there is only .4ml remaining... What could I have done wrong?

Thread Information