AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Peptides and sides?

Im new to peptides, but i found one good online source to get it. But dont now anything about them. Instead of trolling the net i ask you guys. Say ipamorelin, rec dose, is there any sides?. BP, liver, hct, ldl-cholestrol and all the other shit which comes along with aas?

Is peptides less harsh on the organs than aas?

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As far as blood markers and organ effects I'm not sure, current research shows they're relatively safe. Only sides I've suffered is acne (severe at one point) on my back and a gyno flair up (which I got under control with caber and ralox).

Edit: ipam is even better for sides but less effective than mixing it and even that is somewhat less effective than ghrp2 and mod grf129 which brought on the sides I'm reffering too.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Ive red gh should be used several months to see results. Is it another story With ipamorelin?

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I saw my best results by running peptides for about 3-4 months then when I started bulking I put on mass so fast and in ways that made multiple people question if I'd just jumped on gear.

This time around I've run it for about a month and already seen some steady gains even while dieting. Can't wait to see the results in 6 months or so time now I'm more aware of the side effects and solutions.

Planning on getting really lean this time then bulking again. Using peps the whole time predominantly mod grf and ghrp2 or ipam.

Generally running peptides or gh (as far as I've read when it comes to gh) the longer the better.

Thread Information