MBDN313 is offline Junior Member

Just Got HGH In, Any Idea How Much BacStat to Mix?

I just got in HGH. It wasn't cheap, so I hope it is decent. But it isn't labeled AT ALL. Neither is anything I ever get for that matter, aside from HCG . So it is not terribly surprising. Each container comes with white powder like HCG but I have no instructions on how much each is and how much bact_stat water to mix. Any advice? New to HGH, so I have no idea. Thank you in advance.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I wouldn't touch that. Unlabelled gh isn't wise because majority of gh is fake anyway. Best bet just throw it away there's some very dangerous stuff out there.

MBDN313 is offline Junior Member
    I understand the advice. The source has been excellent up to this point. He tells me that it is Ripotropin, but in unlabeled green cap containers. If it is fake that would definitely create a problem between us, because he was very specific about it being Ripotropin. If that's not true, i would consider that him ripping me off, and that would be a problem.

I'm reading through the archives and looking for ways to potentially determine if it is legit from the effects it has. It seems these are each 10 per container, and should be mixed with one insulin syringe.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDN313 View Post
    I understand the advice. The source has been excellent up to this point. He tells me that it is Ripotropin, but in unlabeled green cap containers. If it is fake that would definitely create a problem between us, because he was very specific about it being Ripotropin. If that's not true, i would consider that him ripping me off, and that would be a problem.

I'm reading through the archives and looking for ways to potentially determine if it is legit from the effects it has. It seems these are each 10 per container, and should be mixed with one insulin syringe.
    I would read this thread to help you understand the concerns about fake hgh Chinese HGH concerns

Even if you have got rips you still have fakes because they are not real hgh, at best you have some other growth releasing peptide and at worse you have some other Chinese chemical what mimics gh sides which can cause dangerous sides. I wouldn't inject what you have and even if they were labelled at rips I definably wouldn't inject that into me.

The link above will take you a few days to read the whole thread but you will understand a lot more but don't but generic hgh again its no0t worth it.

Thread Information