Juice696 is offline Junior Member

hgh & steroids synergy. Is hgh worth it when cruising?

I am 8 weeks into a 700mg tren ew cycle with 100mg test ew. Im starting to feel like its time to cruise for awhile. However i just started serostim 4iu ed 2 days ago. Would it be worth it to take this for the next 4-6 weeks while i cruise? I plan on running the serostim 6+ months. My goal is hyperplasia.

I understand that hgh creates new cells and steroids makes them grow so for this reason they work well together. However, I am wondering what is wrong with getting hyperplasia now then 6 weeks from now i can make those new cells grow with my next cycle. Do they really need ran simultaneously to get the synergy? Any responses appreciated. Thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    HGH is a wonderful thing especially when in conjunction with AAS but its also good in pct and off cycle to keeping gains and also get your body use to it so you can up the dose when on cycle because 4ius isn't going to do much and you have zero chance of muscle tissue gains aat that dose. You will need at least 8-10ius daily for around 12 months to see tissue gains.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    HGH is a wonderful thing especially when in conjunction with AAS but its also good in pct and off cycle to keeping gains and also get your body use to it so you can up the dose when on cycle because 4ius isn't going to do much and you have zero chance of muscle tissue gains aat that dose. You will need at least 8-10ius daily for around 12 months to see tissue gains.
    i was planning on going up to 6iu but at pharma cost i cant go higher. 8iu per day is $1400 per month. My gf will kill me lol. I am also running some ghrp2/mod grf (1-29) so with 6iu of serostim i should be good to get some real gains on a first hgh cycle?
    Last edited by Juice696; 10-09-2015 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice696 View Post
    i was planning on going up to 6iu but at pharma cost i cant go higher. 8iu per day is $1400 per month. My gf will kill me lol
    You wont get any tissue gains less than 8ius and it must be ran for at least 12 months 18 months would better.

I am also running some ghrp2/mod grf (1-29) so with 6iu of serostim i should be good to get some real gains on a first hgh cycle? Ive read that the first hgh cycle is like a first steroid cycle (much more gains)

not when your taking hgh aswell,

For tissue gains you need at least 8-10ius of pharm grade hgh for at least 12 -18 months, anything else is shit, trust me don't waste your money on cheap gh alternatives.

hmm maybe i will run 4iu during my cruise then 8iu for 6 months after that. If i found a good chinese brand i could run 10+iu but i wanted to make sure serostim was the first thing i tried cuz i want to knopw what the real deal feels like. Ive been quite tired. Feels good though. it hits me 5 time harder and 5 times longer than peptides

do u think 8iu for 6 months is better than 4iu for 12 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Juice696 View Post
    hmm maybe i will run 4iu during my cruise then 8iu for 6 months after that. If i found a good chinese brand i could run 10+iu but i wanted to make sure serostim was the first thing i tried cuz i want to knopw what the real deal feels like. Ive been quite tired. Feels good though. it hits me 5 time harder and 5 times longer than peptides
    Do not touch Chinese hgh, stick with pharm grade

4 ius off cycle is great and when you go on cycle hit 8ius do this for 12-18 months and you will see amazing gains if your training and diet are in order

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Do not touch Chinese hgh, stick with pharm grade

4 ius off cycle is great and when you go on cycle hit 8ius do this for 12-18 months and you will see amazing gains if your training and diet are in order
    if i can only afford 6iu would u reccommend 6ed or 8iu on training days and 4iu on off days? Also should the bulk be used post workout? would u run 4iu in the morning and 4iu post work out? or how would u split it?

I would do 6ius on cycle and 4 ius off cycle as long as you possibly can,

You wont see any muscle tissue gains unless you start hitting 8-10ius daily for at LEAST 12 months,

once you get to 4ius and above I would split the dose early morning and mid afternoon or night time.

Thread Information