Juice696 is offline Junior Member

Why hgh+test? What about hgh+tren?

So im personally a big fan of tren at 500-700mg and 100mg test, but will it be as synergistic as hgh with high test? I keep seeing everywhere that it should be used with test. Thanks.

HGH_89 is offline Banned
    Why not just high alone, why do yu guys use test as well, surely high will give yu a solid enough boost in training without ****in up yur natural testosterone levels ... The more test yu take now, the more yu will **** up yur body in a few years time! Will either need to take it yur entire life at that point (TRT) or have a real health disadvantage as yu age.

Xphanial is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HGH_89
    Why not just high alone, why do yu guys use test as well, surely high will give yu a solid enough boost in training without ****in up yur natural testosterone levels... The more test yu take now, the more yu will **** up yur body in a few years time! Will either need to take it yur entire life at that point (TRT) or have a real health disadvantage as yu age.
    Did I just read that correctly ?
    Anyone please...... Help.

HGH_89 is offline Banned
    Yeah yu did mate, stupid phone switching up my words, high should say HGH...

You can run HGH by itself. It's awesome stuff. What you take kinda depends on what you want for end results. Taking HGH by itself keeps down belly fat, maintains your cycle gains, collegenate your soft tissue, and other benefits. Taking HGH with Test or Test/Tren just amplifies the gains. I take HGH as a daily regiment because I'm older and HGH helps with concentration, sense of well being, increase muscle tone, maintains nice skin (I'm 55 but I often get mistaken for being much younger), easy to keep off belly fat even when I'm eating pizza all the time, etc. I'm more interested in these benefits over being huge. I pretty much still look like my avatar and I attribute the lean look to HGH.

HGH_89 is offline Banned
    That's what I'm after man, concentration n sense of well being! Depression can take over wid me at times...

HGH_89 is offline Banned
    Have yu noticed any improvements in yur flexibility? My body is as stiff as a ****in board lol. I wanna start doing yoga...

Flexibility depends on why there is restricted movement in the joints. I have arthritis in my hips and shoulders so I can't go beyond a certain range of motion. With HGH use I have noticed reduction in joint pain but not much more ROM in the joints. If your stiffness is due to muscular elasticity, you just need to stretch more. HGH really doesn't increase flexibility in my opinion. It moisturize the soft tissue so you have less discomfort but actual flexibility comes from steady stretching over time.

Thread Information