leanmachine6 is offline Associate Member

running GH without steroids ?

so started my gh about a month ago, weight has gone up slightly and i feel slightly leaner too tbh now on 5iu's pharma grade eod, question is what do you guys think about results of GH without steroids ? and when i next cycle aas will my results be much greater compared to aas alone?

Ultra7580 is offline New Member
    There's a lot of great info on here from the vets. They repeat it so much that I don't know how they don't go insane. All it takes is a little reading.

I've been on growth for 8mos prescribed from a doctor. And just like the vets day it takes 6mos or better to get or see results. And if your running it by itself all it will do is keep you some what lean. You'll prob get some better recovery from hard days in the gym

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    I hear alot about this 6mths to see results business,I've run peptides and generic and presently on pharma gh and I'm only on 2iu 5on 2 off for the last month obviously I'm not looking for mass on this dose but fat is melting off me which is the main reason I'm running it so for me at least results are FAST!

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    You will most likely keep most if not all of ur gains from a GH/non test cycle. It will be a longer time frame to see the results one would from AAS but like stated u should retain most of ur gains with minimal sides associated with AAS.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine6 View Post
    so started my gh about a month ago, weight has gone up slightly and i feel slightly leaner too tbh now on 5iu's pharma grade eod, question is what do you guys think about results of GH without steroids ? and when i next cycle aas will my results be much greater compared to aas alone?
    It does work on its own but it does work FAR better when used in an anabolic environment.

Thread Information