leanmachine6 is offline Associate Member

is it a case of the more GH the better ?

okay so ran GH short period before but unfortunately had to stop after 2 months so was basically money down the drain i guess however i did see some good results even in that time! my question is with this stuff is it literally a case of the more the better ? planed on running 4.2ius a day (pharma grade) 2.1iu's in the morning at 2.1iu's in the pm, however i could probally stretch fund wise to make that 6 iu's a day! is gh like steroids in the sense that you start low and over the years increase ? or from day 1 would it matter going straight in for the 6iu's ? (preveously handled 5iu a day fine hence why im going streight in) also will be running gh minimum of 5 months if not longer! cheers

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not an expert on GH so I'll leave that to the board but I disagree with your statement that with AAS you start low and over the years increase. I run way less now than I did when I started and get much better results. The nutrition does the work, training 2nd.

of course yea but my point is regarding gh and is it optimal to taper up over the years or pick a good dose & start there ? also do you guys find that you can eat an extra few calories and stay lean on GH ?

carbo is offline Associate Member
    There is a good video on youtube of Dave Palumbo ranting on this topic. Go watch it.

HGH is pretty consistent. If you take 3iu/ed for 12 months, you took a total of about 1000iu. It would be similar to taking 6iu for 6 months. Since recognizing changes in the body is so slow with HGH there is a time barrier. i.e. taking 3iu/ed for 12 months is not the same as taking 100iu/10 days. But overall, time*dosage seems to even out over time.

is it a case for building mass you would need to run 5-6+ IU a day (forgetting cost)

If you want to build mass you need to run a minimum of 10iu/ed or more. Like I said, HGH is slow acting. Even if you had all the money in the world there is no way HGH will grow more muscles faster than Testosterone . To me, the best way to run HGH is to run it in a cycle with Test. HGH causes IGF secretion and IGF causes NEW muscle growth. AAS only makes existing muscles bigger. Theoretically, the combination of HGH and AAS will grow new muscles and make the new muscles bigger. Practically, you'd have to be on HGH for years to have enough new muscle growth to make a difference. I've been on HGH for a long time. What I'm noticing is that I can hold on to AAS cycle gains for longer and my muscular strength and endurance per body weight is phenomenal.

Thread Information