Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Did I get Fake HGH?

larryparks is offline New Member

Did I get Fake HGH?

I ordered 100 IU Of Juvetrope HGH and see no difference in anyway after taking. I understand HGH takes more time, but wondering if I got fake stuff since that seems common. Should I give it another go or change to GHRP-6 peptide instead?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I can't speak for the quality of the product you have purchased, although I have my doubts about it. However, 100 iu of any GH isn't really enough to do much for you. If you find legitimate GH, I would plan on buying at a minimum of 300 iu and run it @ 1-3 iu/ day for 5 days on and 2 days off until it is gone. At that low dose, about all you will notice is improvement in skin and better sleep. If you are looking for muscular gains and a decent amount of fat loss, you will need much more and to to run it at much higher doses. Also, if you are seeking muscular gains, your $$ would be more wisely invested in AAS, or if your budget allows, AAS and quality GH.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thank you for the input, I am only looking for healing injuries that do not heal. Not sure if I should give GH a try again and run another 100 IU or not. Don't think I really saw any difference the first time.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im not sure that I agree with almostgone on this. I mean I have no doubt he has endless amounts of knowledge, probably more than I ever will. But, I am almost 4 weeks into a GH run of 3.3iu generics per day and I noticed better sleep at the end of the first week. I noticed the skin on the back of my hands get softer at the end of the second week but haven't noticed any other improvement for skin but that will come later. I can barely squat because I find it really hard to hold the bar with my wrist turned back.

I am following a 3800 calorie diet and adding in roughly another 1000 calories per day by the way of muffins or bagels (pre workout) and the occasional ice cream before bed and haven't gain any fat... I look very similar to my photos of when I was 4 weeks out and now I am 4 weeks post comp.

I feel like you should have noticed some sort of minor changes by now or felt some amount of side effects..

I notice a difference in about 5 to 7 weeks. I've been taking 5iu/ed for a long time. With generics it's a crap shoot. You could have a good batch and you'll get good results. You could get a bad batch and you've got bunk gear on your hands. It's impossible to tell IMO.
    Livinlean likes this.

Thank you for the advice, I just took a gamble on where to buy. When your desperate, people take advantage.

Thread Information