Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Which HGH product to help with age / lifestyle issues

KB022 is offline New Member

Which HGH product to help with age / lifestyle issues

Hello, first time poster on the forum here. I'm a male in his 30's looking to reverse some of the damage I've caused to myself living an absurdly sedentary lifestyle. There have been few months here or there in the last 20 years where I trained / got healthy, but it was always short lived and I would go back to being lazy shortly after. However this time in trying to get back into shape (and wanting to stay that way), it seems my body is revolting against me.

I stuff salmon, kale, spinach, carrots, almonds, raisins, chicken, rice down my throat all day long. I'm not terribly overweight, don't smoke, nor do I look that unhealthy at a first glance, but I feel 80 anytime I try to physically exert myself. Joints / bones get damaged easily and don't seem to heal all that fast. No matter what shoes I wear or how I run, my knees give out in a few minutes despite the fact I don't have bad knees - or if my knees can manage to take it then my feet will go numb (poor blood cirulation?).

Mentally as well, the brain fog is to the point where I can't even make money at my job anymore. About 6 months ago my skin even started scarring and tearing randomly on me at a rate I've never seen before (collagen loss? - I'll look different in a year if this continues). I've been waiting for a month to get in to see my doctor and the appointment is in just a few days so I'm getting blood work done and hopefully that will reveal any abnormalities. But from what I'm describing and feeling, it seems like my lifestyle has come back to bite me in a massive way at an early age.

Hypothetically say I have run myself into the ground and I was going to use HGH / peptides to help reverse what is happening to me. If the situation is this serious, is synthetic GH the only thing that is potent enough to have a substantial effect on bones, joints, collagen production? Can a stack of ipamorelin / sermorelin accomplish virtually the same thing with just a longer time frame of using? I know HGH is not a miracle drug but I'm at a point where I need all the help I can get. I appreciate any info in advance as this is my first time venturing into the world of hormones. I wish it was by choice and not necessity.

KB022 is offline New Member
    Also I was looking to potentially purchase from AAI Rejuvenation Clinic

They seem to offer everything from norditropin to ipam and I was thinking it may be too good to be true. Any info on this as well would be much appreciated.

Welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of good resources in the different sections. My first thought is that you should take a close look at your diet. Food does amazing things to our body. Food controls the hormones which affect critical aspects of our physiology. Get a good eating regiment in place and then begin a steady exercise program. It's taken you years to get to your current condition, it's going to take you some time to change it. Be patient. Give yourself three months of healthy eating and exercise before you see good results. Don't worry about HGH, AAS, peptides, prohoromes, or anything else, for right now. Your main concern would be to stabilize your eating and exercise program. See how you feel in three to six months, take stock, and make lifestyle adjustment. Good luck.
    Livinlean and SlimmerMe like this.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Agree 100% with ScotchGuard.

Come on over to the food guru section. Food is your best chemical.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    And I'll add this. Until your food's dialed in, you could bloat up. There's a fine line between mass-- and mass. Some mass is good. Some not so good. Depends on what you're blowing up.

This is why the right food makes all the difference in the world. In other words, GH does not do the trick, imo, unless your food and other hormones are in check.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Thread Information