MrGenetics is offline New Member

Can i use 50iu Insulin needles for hgh? Bought the wrong ones..

Title ... I bought the wrong needles. 50iu 29 gauge 1/2 inch, I could not tell the difference. Now i got them (60 of them mind you) and they are the wrong ones? Can i still use them? are they the same ,but i just have to use it twice to mix the 100iu? Yes i am new at this and i am still asking figuring all this out..

moebetter is offline New Member
    Yes you can, I use one needle to fill multiple vials and a different needle to inject.

MrGenetics is offline New Member
    So i can use 1 50iu Syringe twice to reconstitute 1 vial without harming the HGH?

I also need to know if the measurements are the same because these syringes are labeled 5,10,15,20,25 .. up to 50. Is is the same measurements as a 100iu syringe? or do i need a different measurement for 2ius? Im assuming its the same, so i would just use the 20 mark for 2ius?

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just reconstitute your GH with one syringe full. If your syring is .5ml=50 units. Then in order to inject 2iu you just draw out 10 units. This would give you 2iu. No need to complicate it and add 1ml of bac water when you can use .5ml.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Read this if you did not buy your HGH in a pharmacy: http://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-...-concerns.html

Thread Information