Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Benching's tb500 log

Benching is offline New Member

Post Benching's tb500 log

Hey guys,

Today I'm gonna start my tb500 log. You can read the backgroundstory here: (in this subforum, sorry I'm not yet allowed to post urls so it seems)

I have 4 vials of 5mg tb500. The planned cycle:

week 1: 2x 2.5mg
    Week 2: 2x 2,5mg
    Week 3: 2x 2.5mg
    week 4: 1x 2.5mg
    Week 5: 1x 2.5mg

Disclaimer: I almost have no discomfort in my shoulder when I don't do any press exercises. I'm not planning on doing any real testing on pressing exercises during the cycle. I want to give the tb500 a chance to let it do it's thing. So the interesting part of this blog is going to be AFTER the 5 weeks. Ofc I will provide you with updates in those weeks.

First time injecting anything. Gf will do it for me though
    Last edited by Benching; 10-06-2016 at 07:24 AM.

First injection done! Was way to nervous

Injection was painless, just a little tingling sensation afterwards. Next one will be on sunday, I think. Or monday. Doesn't really matter, does it?

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    let me know if you get any noticeable effects or gains from this compound...I never cycled or anything yet but I lie to gain as much Intel as I canon different compounds
    Benching likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    let me know if you get any noticeable effects or gains from this compound...I never cycled or anything yet but I lie to gain as much Intel as I canon different compounds
    I will report everything. I already track my kcal and bw on a daily basis so that is easy. Although I don't suspect any bodycomposition changes from tb500.

Tingling sensation disappeared an hour later. Nothing noteable going on today (ofc).

Second injection done (second time 2.5mg). No noticable changes. Did some really light benchwork which aggravated my shoulder a little. So I'm going to revert to some pushup work and maybe dumbells.

Injection is in the belly fat. Afterwards it still stings a little.

I'll keep you guys posted.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Ive been on it 2 weeks no. Same doses. With cjc. No noticable effect. Kind of dissapointed. Mk677 worked just as good. Stil my rigth pec is only 85%. I was so when i started tb and now. But before i started mk677 it was just 50%

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Ive been on it 2 weeks no. Same doses. With cjc. No noticable effect. Kind of dissapointed. Mk677 worked just as good. Stil my rigth pec is only 85%. I was so when i started tb and now. But before i started mk677 it was just 50%
    Gotta correct my self. Just had a wonderful pecworkout and was able to push 100% and felt no pain. Something is working and its not the mk677 because i quited that one 2 weeks ago
    Benching likes this.

Another thing I will be tracking: I have a mild muscle strain in my left calve for about two weeks now. Hopefully that will disappear as well.

3 injection of 2.5mg done. Nothing to report. Shoulder feels ok, but that's normal since I don't test it atm. I did some reverse bench presses on monday for 4 sets of 10. Felt fine, although I still could feel that something is off in my shoulder, but no pain.

Calve still hurts

Next 2.5mg will be this sunday. Then week 2 will be done. 2x2.5mg in week 3 and then 1x2.5mg in week 4 and 5.

Started on the 3rd 5ml vial last thursday with a 2.5mg injection. Next one will be tomorrow. I can get pretty nauseous about 30 minutes after the injection. Is this normal?

After tomorrow the third week will be done. And that is were the magic happens right? Calve still hurts, but my shoulder feels pretty ok. Did some pushups this week, dumbell press and reverse bench for 4x10 with more weight this time (4x10x70kg). No pain during the lift and no pain the day after. But it can still feel pretty tight.

Jersey_DBO is offline Junior Member
    I just finished by 6th week and I didn't get much results. In fact as it went on I became more and more sensitive to the injection. I get a huge red swollen lump each time. I get no reaction from my mod grf or iPam so I know it is the tb. Hoping for a miracle now that I enter maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey_DBO View Post
    I just finished by 6th week and I didn't get much results. In fact as it went on I became more and more sensitive to the injection. I get a huge red swollen lump each time. I get no reaction from my mod grf or iPam so I know it is the tb. Hoping for a miracle now that I enter maintenance.
    Sorry to hear! My results were okayish, but not sure if it was the tb500. The injury is still there and everything around the rc still cramps up. I really hope that this doesn't stay this way my whole life. I am able to bench 80% of my 1rm (2 years old) for one rep without any real pain. But it can also be just the conservative approach I took.

Is it ok if I post the company were I have bought it?

wellshii is offline Member
    Bump for results. I pretty close to ordering this myself.

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Bump for results. I pretty close to ordering this myself.
    Do more research. Ive tried it with cjc1295 at suggested doses and my injuries were not noticable better.
    Actually ive got myself a kneeinjury just sitting in the sofa when on it.

Jersey_DBO is offline Junior Member
    No improvement for me. Resorted to rest for 3 months and that has helped. Not why I wanted to do but last resort.

Im trying. I viwed Romans Log,but as anything,mixed reviews on the thing.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wasn't impressed at all with my tb500 cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    I wasn't impressed at all with my tb500 cycle.
    Hence why I am hesitant to drop 4-600 bucks on it.

Thread Information