kiddx is offline Associate Member

HGH is my product the real deal?

Hi guys, so i have been running Somatropin for 20 days now, day 1-19 i took 1.32 IU x2 day. One shot in the morning and another shot between 15-17pm, and today i started at 2IUa day.

I haven't felt any major change or anything like that, just minor like, i can eat more, i've had some joint pain in my kne and gained 4.5kg in that time period, and obvioulsy this can be normal things or effects of the HGH.

Also i think i have been getting new birth marks on my stomach and some of you asked me the question if i was sure that i had HGH and i am 90% sure but double checking right now.

the guy that got my this told me he had a prescription and got it from the pharmacy here in my country.

So am i being inpatient or does HGH take longer to kick in? and also when you guys are running HGH when do you start seeing the most resault?

I will post pictures of my HGH down below so you can take a better look on what i got:

https://s13.postimg.org/j5di3ey9z/hgh.jpg

HGH is a slow action compound. I really started noticing a difference after 7 weeks or so. Don't worry, if the HGH is real you'll see the results.

Thread Information