boisebeast is offline Member

Any peptides worth running for mass/strength?

Curious if anyone has any peptides or non-suppressive drugs that they run for mass or strength? Doesn't seem to be anything non-suppressive that works well other than HGH but obviously that's hard to get and incredibly expensive. Anyone have any luck with non-suppressives?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm looking into IGF-1 Lr3. From what I've read so far: it causes hyperplasia, its systemic instead of local, and it stays active for around thirty hours.

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Been running Mod Grf and Ipamorelin, 100mcg each, 3 times per day, since mid December. Ran it concurrently with a cycle of Test C - 500mg/wk. during the last 6 weeks of the 12 week cycle. Began with GHRP-2 in place of Ipamorelin but didn't like the water retention so, I switched to Ipa.

Affect of peptides during the 6 week period is subtle, not possible to tell what, if any gains are attributable to the HGH pulse. Most believe that a much longer time is required to realize benefits. I did gain 6 lbs of lean muscle on the cycle and definitely realized added strength. I'm on TRT (150mg Test/week) so, haven't noticed any loss of strength or size post cycle--at least not yet.

The one noticeable result of the peptides is a more lean look. They do seem to be helping with
    fat burning, although, that too is subtle at this point. I decided to run the peptides after giving
    up on getting hold of Pharm Grade HGH. I'm trusting the science of growth stimulating pulsatile release to yield benefits over the long term. I plan to run them for a full six months so, we'll see.

IGF-LR3 has mixed reviews at best... also very debatable about doing the IM injections for site growth or just doing sub q. I wish the answer was more clear cut for LR3 but I've heard more bad than good...

As for you magnum, I'm curious to hear how your GRF and Ipa run goes. Please make a thread in 6 months and let us know your thoughts positive or negative!

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    IGF-LR3 has mixed reviews at best... also very debatable about doing the IM injections for site growth or just doing sub q. I wish the answer was more clear cut for LR3 but I've heard more bad than good...

As for you magnum, I'm curious to hear how your GRF and Ipa run goes. Please make a thread in 6 months and let us know your thoughts positive or negative!
    Will post results at significant milestones--next update probably at the three-month mark in mid-March.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum II
    Will post results at significant milestones--next update probably at the three-month mark in mid-March.
    I'll keep an eye out for it!

Thread Information