Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33
  • 2 Post By PistolPete33

Thread: Is my Genotropin 12 Legit?

Kabtiz is offline New Member

Is my Genotropin 12 Legit?

Hey guys,

Just wanted to ask the gurus here who have used legit pharma-bought Genotropin 12 cartridges if this is legit or not. A lot of things checks out about it: the box with dimples, the plastic container along with Pfizer and arrow paper seal, the little thing that sticks out on the cartridge to fit the pen, and all the instructions. The one thing that threw me off is that the purple line and the writing on the cartridge itself is a sticker (one of the pictures show it well) and it is a little off center.

The main question is, do legit Pfizer Genotropin 12s have the text on a sticker or is it printed directly onto the glass? If it is printed for the USA market, could it possibly still be legit and they use sticker for whatever market this was intended for?

Thanks for any information or critique about the legitimacy of this cartridge!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7085.jpg 
Views:	1344 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	167504Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7088.jpg 
Views:	1606 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	167505Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7091.jpg 
Views:	836 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	167506

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not 100% sure. I get the full pens not just the insert. Do you already have the pen? The thing that sucks with HGH is that it takes 2 months to see results. You could always run bloodwork. Hopefully it's the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I'm not 100% sure. I get the full pens not just the insert. Do you already have the pen? The thing that sucks with HGH is that it takes 2 months to see results. You could always run bloodwork. Hopefully it's the real deal.
    The source i get it from only has cartridges and doesn't sell the pens + cartridge.

Are you just going to draw from an insulin needle then?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The problem with these is I can get my hand on thousands of cartridges and day of the week and I mean, there is an endless supply of them which makes me very cautious of buying them. I know guys who are using them and there are mixed reviews.

Name:	IMG_0354.jpg 
Views:	1132 
Size:	939.4 KB 
ID:	167542

This is how mine came. It's the full pen which I'm sure could be faked but I would think the cost to do so would be so high. However, I know mine is legit because of the results and side effects.

Are you just going to draw from an insulin needle then?
    Yes, I would just use an insulin needle and extract directly from the cartridge.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Let me test it out for you
    rt4man and Quester like this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member

Name:	IMG_0354.jpg 
Views:	1132 
Size:	939.4 KB 
ID:	167542

This is how mine came. It's the full pen which I'm sure could be faked but I would think the cost to do so would be so high. However, I know mine is legit because of the results and side effects.
    What are the side effects?

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Not sure what his sides are but I am testing these out right now. I'm on day three, injecting 3.6IU (1.2mg) daily sub-q. So far, I have been getting no sides what so ever that i'm used to from taking Jintropins. It worries me that I am getting no sides, but we will see in two weeks after I get a IGF-1 done.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    First of all I've been leaning out like crazy without changing my diet or adding any cardio. My skin is way softer, I've been in an awesome mood since about 3 weeks in. I'm sleeping like a rock and better than I have in years. The only negative side I'm getting is the Carpal Tunnel syndrome in my left forearm. It makes back day and bicep training a bitch. I lather it with Bio-Freeze and a forearm strap while training which helps a tiny bit.
    Kabtiz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabtiz View Post
    Not sure what his sides are but I am testing these out right now. I'm on day three, injecting 3.6IU (1.2mg) daily sub-q. So far, I have been getting no sides what so ever that i'm used to from taking Jintropins. It worries me that I am getting no sides, but we will see in two weeks after I get a IGF-1 done.

It take a few weeks to start seeing any of the sides. When I started sleeping better and feeling better that was a major benefit.
    Kabtiz and Beerusu like this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Carpal tunnel is a std side, however, perhaps an adjustment to the dosage or the time of day could help.

Well I got my blood work back after taking 5 days of this at 3.6IU a day (1.2mg).

my IGF-1 dropped to 258 ng/mL (still HIGH) and my GH Serum level was 4.6 ng/mL (expected a low number since I only did 3.6IU SUBQ for the test). My last test was done about a month ago and they were IGF-1: 378 ng/mL and GH: 16.4 ng/mL on Jintropins at 10IU day of test and 4IU daily intake.

Anyone have any thoughts about the resulting numbers and this Genotropin 12? These numbers are quite low for all the commotion about how much better Gentropins are versus Chinese pharm-grade.

Thread Information