Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 51
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Insulin Beginner

  1. #1
    Elvishk's Avatar
    Elvishk is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    132

    Insulin Beginner

    I read many information regarding insulin injection on internet that it is more danger than hgh and AAS. here any information can teach beginner to know how to use insulin? like dose, inject site and time.... thanks!

  2. #2
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    My x girlfriend was a diabetic. She injected her daytime and nighttime I.e fast and slow reacting insulin in the same area which was in the stomach next to the belly button. Beyond tht I'm not sure

  3. #3
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Ditto,

    My girlfriend is a diabetic as well.

    She takes her 24 hour slow acting levimir at 330pm, and her quick acting novalog all throughout the day before she eats.

    Dude, its not worth it.

    One tiny oversight, its nighty night forever

  4. #4
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,157
    You need to do a lot of research before you can use insulin safely.

    I had some gym buddies ask me for advice about it,
    and I thought I had covered all the topics with them.
    But they didn't manage to use it.
    They just told me they felt like shit (shivering, etc; sign of hypoglycemia) all the time. And had to quit.

    So just telling people how to use insulin rarely works, they must research for themselves, and then you can discuss it.

    But why do you even want insulin?

  5. #5
    ghettoboyd's Avatar
    ghettoboyd is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,206
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    You need to do a lot of research before you can use insulin safely.

    I had some gym buddies ask me for advice about it,
    and I thought I had covered all the topics with them.
    But they didn't manage to use it.
    They just told me they felt like shit (shivering, etc; sign of hypoglycemia) all the time. And had to quit.

    So just telling people how to use insulin rarely works, they must research for themselves, and then you can discuss it.

    But why do you even want insulin?
    because he longs for the big HGH stomach look...he has several threads about this and his favorite bber...its really bizzar and kind of creepy but to each his own...but OP please don't mess with insulin your going to kill yourself seriously, its not worth it just to look like the dude in your avy...please be smart...

  6. #6
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,157
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    because he longs for the big HGH stomach look...he has several threads about this and his favorite bber...its really bizzar and kind of creepy but to each his own...but OP please don't mess with insulin your going to kill yourself seriously, its not worth it just to look like the dude in your avy...please be smart...
    Oh yeah, the distended gut lover!
    Well Elvis, it's true that insulin is the major reason behind the distended gut, much more so than HGH.
    I can only advice you to research long acting insulin as much as possible then. Lol.
    Seriously though, it's much more likely you'll get serious complications than that big gut you want. Much more likely.
    The distended gut can take a long time to, ehh, master? (Doesn't feel right saying it like that)
    In other words, it's not a side effect that happens overnight.

    Just forget about this nonsense.

  7. #7
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,434
    Drink milk. Drink the piss out of milk no cardio and ise the hell out of hgh. You will get your big gut and die of an enlarged heart at 50 instead of tomorrow with insulin .

  8. #8
    wellshii is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    473
    This is what you do bud.
    Go to a surgeon,Hong Kong Doctors
    Have them take your intestines out,as much as possible.
    Inject them badboys with some good ol HGH,triple of what Greg Kovacs would even dream of.
    Re insert. Voila!!! Your good to go with your new guts.

    God bless friend!

  9. #9
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,699
    Elvis I recommend 30 iu of GH 50 iu long acting slin plus overeating lots of carbs and fats heavy compound exercises for that beautiful muscle gut you crave..

  10. #10
    Elvishk's Avatar
    Elvishk is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    132
    I'm running 4iu hgh ED now. Actually i have some gut but i want to have a huge upper body including muscle gut!

  11. #11
    Elvishk's Avatar
    Elvishk is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    132
    I have a research on humulin r and will start at low dose with hgh later!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvishk View Post
    I have a research on humulin r and will start at low dose with hgh later!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Goddam! Its Babe Ruth! Hes calling it again!

  13. #13
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,434
    Insulin Beginner-2157889318001_4790600583001_4772650123001-vs.jpg Lmfao!

  14. #14
    Elvishk's Avatar
    Elvishk is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    132

    Insulin Beginner

    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2157889318001_4790600583001_4772650123001-vs.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	104.7 KB 
ID:	168035 Lmfao!
    It is different... I'm looking for mussels gut! Dallas mccarver's gut was one of the biggest and HE WON!!! I think some of the judges do love because they don't mark down.

  15. #15
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvishk View Post

    It is different... I'm looking for mussels gut! Dallas mccarver's gut was one of the biggest and HE WON!!! I think some of the judges do love because they don't mark down.
    Are you for real for real really wanting a gut like that. You can't be really serious

  16. #16
    Elvishk's Avatar
    Elvishk is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    132

    Insulin Beginner

    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Are you for real for real really wanting a gut like that. You can't be really serious
    I'm not looking for gut only... I want huge body including thick pec, wide shoulders, strong arm and muscle gut! It is a package!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Elvishk; 02-28-2017 at 11:43 PM.

  17. #17
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,699
    There's no muscle in the gut, its the internal organs pressure plus a weak underdeveloped intra-abdominal wall

  18. #18
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,699
    Dallas Mccarver won the chicago pro with no gut. The pics you are showing make him look bad, that is off-season, and he is relaxed. You are not helping Dallas posting this gut pics, on the contrary, if the rumour that Dallas has a big gut goes around he will have sponsorship problems, and the judges will never look at him the same, please stop it!


  19. #19
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvishk View Post

    I'm not looking for gut only... I want huge body including thick pec, wide shoulders, strong arm and muscle gut! It is a package!

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Those guys look like bulls

  20. #20
    Elvishk's Avatar
    Elvishk is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Those guys look like bulls
    Yeah I want to build up a muscle bull body! Not a fat guy!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. #21
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    Cuz he want dat belly belly
    Snuggle up wit dat belly

  22. #22
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Oh yeah, the distended gut lover!
    Well Elvis, it's true that insulin is the major reason behind the distended gut, much more so than HGH.
    I can only advice you to research long acting insulin as much as possible then. Lol.
    Seriously though, it's much more likely you'll get serious complications than that big gut you want. Much more likely.
    The distended gut can take a long time to, ehh, master? (Doesn't feel right saying it like that)
    In other words, it's not a side effect that happens overnight.

    Just forget about this nonsense.
    I don't get it ..I mean it's one thing to want to use insulin for bodybuilding purposes. But to use for a big turtle shell gut specificly, is fukd up. Possibly more fkd up then I
    Last edited by Marsoc; 03-01-2017 at 07:20 AM.

  23. #23
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvishk View Post
    I have a research on humulin r and will start at low dose with hgh later!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lmao. The look on the dude In the backs face lmao.

    Anyways. How weird. This dude looks like he let himself go after creating an awesome body and then just drank a 24 pack of beer a day

  24. #24
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvishk View Post
    I'm not looking for gut only... I want huge body including thick pec, wide shoulders, strong arm and muscle gut! It is a package!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dude i will gurentee you though Im unsure about steroid use , I never cycled...but I'm sure you will have that weird pregnant stomach before you reach .1% of a body like them body builders. It takes a long time and I'm sure if your goal is "da gut" along with it. Im thinking you'll have health issues and It's just weird lol .. I can see my stomach muscles even if I don't vacuume my stomach. I like how they look better when I don't suck in completely so I kinda know what you mean. But we are on two different planets here lol
    Last edited by Marsoc; 03-01-2017 at 07:22 AM.

  25. #25
    ghettoboyd's Avatar
    ghettoboyd is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Dude i will gurentee you though Im unsure about steroid use, I never cycled...but I'm sure you will have that weird pregnant stomach before you reach .1% of a body like them body builders. It takes a long time and I'm sure if your goal is "da gut" along with it. Im thinking you'll have health issues and It's just weird lol .. I can see my stomach muscles even if I don't vacuume my stomach. I like how they look better when I don't suck in completely so I kinda know what you mean. But we are on two different planets here lol
    your overthinking this bro, I get the sense that it, you know "turns him on" its creepy...

  26. #26
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvishk View Post
    I'm not looking for gut only... I want huge body including thick pec, wide shoulders, strong arm and muscle gut! It is a package!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Okay, you want the package.
    But you realize that the distended gut takes a long time right?
    First you need to actually get the muscles, and that's not done quickly.
    Then, for distended gut to happen, you need to stay on for a long time and bulk up. Then you need to cut, go down in BF significantly.

    Actually, when you think about it, it's actually quite difficult to get a distended gut. And I'm very glad it does. It's a horrible side effect.

    Your GH use right now ain't gonna do the trick Elvis.
    Rather the reverse id think, as it will lower your body fat.

    What you want is fat around the organs.
    That's supposed to be the most heart unfriendly fat deposit there is I believe.

    And guys, if you think it creepy then just don't engage.
    I don't give a fuck and find the idea fascinating that one would want one,
    especially since , when u think about it, it's a side effect that's difficult to create.

    This is his thread so whatever, but distended gut loving all over the board gets old quick.

  27. #27
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,699
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    And guys, if you think it creepy then just don't engage.
    I don't give a fuck and find the idea fascinating that one would want one,
    especially since , when u think about it, it's a side effect that's difficult to create.

    This is his thread so whatever, but distended gut loving all over the board gets old quick.
    No, this thread belongs to the forum, its not his.

    Sorry, but if I disagree with something I'm going to discuss it.

    It is disgusting to bring this photos and makes bodybuilding look bad, not to mention that can bring negative attention to the athletes portrayed, with all the repercussions that can carry.

  28. #28
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,157
    I should have rephrased BB, I only meant that I've seen this spill over and hijack other threads. Debate it all you want here, but in other threads I think we all should just avoid this subject.
    I hope you can try to follow that as well Elvis.
    To each his own, and distended belly talk can get other threads that are important for the OP in that thread totally derailed.

    As for criticism towards the pics of BBs and distended gut in general,
    I don't think you can "win" an argument. It's just gonna be waste of space.

  29. #29
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,157
    But yeah, I'm against censorship also so fire away.

  30. #30
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,699
    We have plenty of space

    Hey, Elvish this is the type of physique you should aspire to:


  31. #31
    Elvishk's Avatar
    Elvishk is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    132
    This is my idol
    https://youtu.be/uAedNFj2G1Q


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  32. #32
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    your overthinking this bro, I get the sense that it, you know "turns him on" its creepy...
    Not overthinking anything. Just making a statement

  33. #33
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    No, this thread belongs to the forum, its not his.

    Sorry, but if I disagree with something I'm going to discuss it.

    It is disgusting to bring this photos and makes bodybuilding look bad, not to mention that can bring negative attention to the athletes portrayed, with all the repercussions that can carry.
    They should have a weird fetish section lol. Like a bent weird looking gargamel chode section and an extended gut section

  34. #34
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvishk View Post
    This is my idol
    https://youtu.be/uAedNFj2G1Q


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That weird. It says the video contains content from teamsuperphysic and it's not available In My country. Smh

  35. #35
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvishk View Post
    Off season posing. Still awful gut.

    Elvish do you understand that all athletes try to reduce their mid section?

  36. #36
    Elvishk's Avatar
    Elvishk is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Off season posing. Still awful gut.

    Elvish do you understand that all athletes try to reduce their mid section?
    The mid section makes him so huge!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  37. #37
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvishk View Post

    The mid section makes him so huge!

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You don't see the lame troll attempts?

    Single line response.

    98 posts

    78 of which are

    "I love his gut"

    "I want his gut"

    "Awesome muscle belly"



    Insulin Beginner-fb_img_1479288376416-1.jpg

  38. #38
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    You don't see the lame troll attempts?

    Single line response.

    98 posts

    78 of which are

    "I love his gut"

    "I want his gut"

    "Awesome muscle belly"



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1479288376416-1.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	168048
    I see it. Also see it in the cycles he posted.

  39. #39
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,434
    If we are getting into fetishes... I have a thing for squirters. I will share on pornhub though or perfectgirls.net.

  40. #40
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    If we are getting into fetishes... I have a thing for squirters. I will share on pornhub though or perfectgirls.net.
    I particularly like a very very feminine passable she-male

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •