Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier

Thread: Anyone experienced with 10 IU legit HGH and T4/T3

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member

Anyone experienced with 10 IU legit HGH and T4/T3

Most that I read says T4 is supplemented over 7 IU for the first month only. Any experience with this?

Cycle will be

Test E
    Anavar (100mg/day)
    Insulin after workout for glycogen shake
    HgH starting at 5 IU working up to 10 IU
    Looking at 1500 deficite from a 3800 maintenance off cycle.
    Obs likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't use T3/T4 unless my blood work determined that I needed it during the cycle.
    j2048b likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Most that I read says T4 is supplemented over 7 IU for the first month only. Any experience with this?

Cycle will be

Test E
    Anavar (100mg/day)
    Insulin after workout for glycogen shake
    HgH starting at 5 IU working up to 10 IU
    Looking at 1500 deficite from a 3800 maintenance off cycle.
    Nice cycle! I want to see a picture of you. Getting pretty advanced sir!

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    I would catch too much flac if I posted a picture. I appreciate all the help people give but I am not and would not ever be a bodybuilder. It is super hard to be 6'4 and fairly full of muscles when you have a natural 60 inch chest. I do it for my wives. They are all young and like sex so no excuses for me to be 46 haha.

I am on week 2plus of hgh 10 iu a day. No sides so far. Super appetite suppression drop the tune of almost 50 percent my total calories. I dropped most of my carbs,all my fat, and 30 percent of my protein. I was taking in about 1.4 KG chicken breast a day now under 1 KG. I do not feel hungry or deprived and have to force to make my protein. Also my after workout pain has gone from medium severe to nonexistent. I will take those two changes with a smile.
    Obs likes this.

amar7 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I wouldn't use T3/T4 unless my blood work determined that I needed it during the cycle.

amar7 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    I would catch too much flac if I posted a picture. I appreciate all the help people give but I am not and would not ever be a bodybuilder. It is super hard to be 6'4 and fairly full of muscles when you have a natural 60 inch chest. I do it for my wives. They are all young and like sex so no excuses for me to be 46 haha.

I am on week 2plus of hgh 10 iu a day. No sides so far. Super appetite suppression drop the tune of almost 50 percent my total calories. I dropped most of my carbs,all my fat, and 30 percent of my protein. I was taking in about 1.4 KG chicken breast a day now under 1 KG. I do not feel hungry or deprived and have to force to make my protein. Also my after workout pain has gone from medium severe to nonexistent. I will take those two changes with a smile.
    10 IU ed is insane large amount if its pharma grade and not unrisky, why do you take HGH ?

Mario3030 is offline New Member
    10 iu is a lot kinda to much. Iv seen 3iu of legit hgh give the same results as someone on 10iu of what they think is 10iu of hgh. There's no need for 10iu. If you have good stuff 5iu is good amount. You should always test your gh anyways so you know what you have.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Assuming you have REAL gh..long term low dose will give you the results you want without the sides..3-5 iu a day is all that's necessary unless your planning on competing the sides outweigh benefits of such a high dose imo

Thread Information