• 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 3 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By TRA
  • 1 Post By TRA
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: being on TRT and doing 6 month hgh cycle... any issues /recommendations

puffy16 is offline Junior Member

being on TRT and doing 6 month hgh cycle... any issues /recommendations

I am on 100-125 ui/ week TRT and thinking of trying hygetropin at the same time. maybe 2-4ui/day for 6 month (typical cycle?). Any thoughts on this? Good/bad idea?

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Do not expect to see a lot in terms of gains. 2-4 iu is a therapeutic dose.

In bacteriostatic water it has a 3 day window for use. Some say 5 some say 10 but some doctors say 3. So why waste your money? Shoot the 10IU bottle within 3 days.

If you use insulin wait at least 15 minutes after shooting HGH before shooting insulin. HGH does block insulin effectiveness so if you are diabetic pay attention.

Long term use raises Prolactin. If you experience ED start here.

It will increase water retention and blood pressure. Inject 3 days on one day off. Inject in the morning when just awake if one injection a day. Many inject just before lifting. Just DO NOT inject before bedtime. It can mess up your natural big natural HGH spurt that occurs.

Those are the big points I would consider.
    puffy16 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Do not expect to see a lot in terms of gains. 2-4 iu is a therapeutic dose.

In bacteriostatic water it has a 3 day window for use. Some say 5 some say 10 but some doctors say 3. So why waste your money? Shoot the 10IU bottle within 3 days.

If you use insulin wait at least 15 minutes after shooting HGH before shooting insulin. HGH does block insulin effectiveness so if you are diabetic pay attention.

Long term use raises Prolactin. If you experience ED start here.

It will increase water retention and blood pressure. Inject 3 days on one day off. Inject in the morning when just awake if one injection a day. Many inject just before lifting. Just DO NOT inject before bedtime. It can mess up your natural big natural HGH spurt that occurs.

Those are the big points I would consider.
    are you on TRT as well? What is your protocol if I may ask. I am new to HGH world but started reading a lot on here and some say don't use more than 4 ui because of long term complications. Have you tried hygetropin?

6 months on HGH is awesome. You'll probably won't want to get off. You can see good results in 6 months. Mainly, you'll see belly fat start to disappear. I can eat almost anything, in moderation of course, and not notice a change in my waistline. I can concentrate better and I am still making gains at my age of 58. HGH is amazing stuff. I'm never getting off.
    MuscleScience, puffy16 and Obs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    6 months on HGH is awesome. You'll probably won't want to get off. You can see good results in 6 months. Mainly, you'll see belly fat start to disappear. I can eat almost anything, in moderation of course, and not notice a change in my waistline. I can concentrate better and I am still making gains at my age of 58. HGH is amazing stuff. I'm never getting off.
    Are you also on TRT? I am just worried being on TRT and taking HGH at same time. Also are you taking Hygetropin or something else?

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    What dose do you take? do you think 2-4IU would do anything?

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by puffy16 View Post
    Are you also on TRT? I am just worried being on TRT and taking HGH at same time. Also are you taking Hygetropin or something else?
    Nothing to worry about at all. They are very complimentary. Some Age Management docs in the US were prescribing both test and GH.
    That dose be "therapeutic" but as Scotchguard mentioned you will see results, especially with diet dialed in and good routine.
    puffy16 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    Nothing to worry about at all. They are very complimentary. Some Age Management docs in the US were prescribing both test and GH.
    That dose be "therapeutic" but as Scotchguard mentioned you will see results, especially with diet dialed in and good routine.
    will hygetropin work? Any idea if taking it same time Test or different time of day?

TRA
    will hygetropin work? Any idea if taking it same time Test or different time of day?
    No idea on the hygetropin. Maybe some vets who have used it will weigh in. Not sure about anything but pharma grade obviously.
    As far as timing it, just don't over think it and administer as you would normally - above 2iu a day best to split dose into a.m. And p.m. Dosing, doesn't matter how that coincides with your test administration.
    puffy16 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    No idea on the hygetropin. Maybe some vets who have used it will weigh in. Not sure about anything but pharma grade obviously.
    As far as timing it, just don't over think it and administer as you would normally - above 2iu a day best to split dose into a.m. And p.m. Dosing, doesn't matter how that coincides with your test administration.
    thanks! Are you doing both? Whats your dosage if I may ask.

TRA
    thanks! Are you doing both? Whats your dosage if I may ask.
    Test dosages vary from person to person and for TRT should be based on your lab results. Where you feel best may also be different from others, so that is another variable.
    As far as GH, depends on your desired result. 1-2 iu/d is the stand age management dose and if pharm grade should put your IGF-1 levels in the 30-40 y/o range if not better (can't remember how old you said you were). For supplemental use to increase fat metabolism and affect your lifting 2-4 ius/d more common.

Yes, I'm on TRT 150mg/wk Test Cyp.
    puffy16 likes this.

Thread Information