TerriT is offline New Member

Question Need help to determine if I need HGH or IGF-1 L3 - I am hypopituitary

I am hypo-pituitary. I have a 5mm micro-adenoma crushing my pituitary. From my reading, I am thinking that HGH would be better for me than IGF-1. Is this correct? I tested right at 3 on a 4-hour glucogen stimulation test so they told me my insurance would not pay anything. I was so sick during that test! I never want to do it again! I need help. I also need ways to find the best sources and dosining. I am a 57 year-old female. My health has deteriorated greatly. My abdominal muscles are very thin, I am mostly sitting now, and have no energy, slightly depressed. I used to be a very active person. I am already supplementing cortisol, thyroid and sex hormones. I can find IGF-1 L3, but I am not finding GH. Please, I want to get my life back. I would appreciate any help that you can give! Thanks!

I was looking at Zomacton Somatropin. Is this a good brand? Or What brand do you believe is best?
    Last edited by TerriT; 05-26-2018 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Found more information

Thread Information