Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Pinning times

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Pinning times

Ok so i have been running 3 iu for 30 days then taking 3 weeks between shipmebts and the running the 3 iu until each kit is gone.

Should i just save all my kits for a 15 to 20 weeks cycle or just keep going. Not sure if it is benefiting me with the 3 week break.

And i have been pinning before workout witch is around 5pm . wondering if i should pin before bed????

pct-shop.com

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    the idea of pinning before bed was from prescription growth hormone dosing instructions given to people who actually had growth hormone deficiency, the idea was to pin GH before bed to simulate the same time as you would release natty GH.

this is NOT the case at all for bodybuilding purposes. A normal person pinning GH before bed is just going to blunt natty release of GH. your better off pinning your GH during the day PLUS getting your own natty release at night.

pinning time is dependent on your goals.
    for fat loss - pin it first thing in the AM fasted before fasted cardio
    for anti-catabolic benefits - pin it the morning with your first meal and a micro dose of insulin
    to enhance growth and IGF - pin it around your workout (either pre of post), preferably with intra workout nutrition and insulin

also I would just keep pinning your GH as often as you can as you get it. its not a big deal if you miss a week or so. its not like test where you want to keep steady blood levels over time.

assuming your running gear with your HGH cycle ?
    jolter604 likes this.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the idea of pinning before bed was from prescription growth hormone dosing instructions given to people who actually had growth hormone deficiency, the idea was to pin GH before bed to simulate the same time as you would release natty GH.

this is NOT the case at all for bodybuilding purposes. A normal person pinning GH before bed is just going to blunt natty release of GH. your better off pinning your GH during the day PLUS getting your own natty release at night.

pinning time is dependent on your goals.
    for fat loss - pin it first thing in the AM fasted before fasted cardio
    for anti-catabolic benefits - pin it the morning with your first meal and a micro dose of insulin
    to enhance growth and IGF - pin it around your workout (either pre of post), preferably with intra workout nutrition and insulin

also I would just keep pinning your GH as often as you can as you get it. its not a big deal if you miss a week or so. its not like test where you want to keep steady blood levels over time.

assuming your running gear with your HGH cycle ?
    Thanks man this helps alot. And i am on post cycle time now 1 week left. I did a 20 week cycle
    Test 600
    Deca 500
    So i will take 26 weeks off.
    I am 41 now so i feel longer breaks would be more helpful.

And before workout would be my goal.

EAT SLEEP GAINS!!!

Thread Information