alvinbwong is offline New Member

inject everyday or 5 On and 2 Off

hi all,
    I am ready to do a long term Hgh Cycle
    week 1-4 2 iu/day
    week 5 3 iu/day
    week 6 4 iu/day
    Week 7-50 5 iu/day

but i still have a problem if i should go to daily injection or 5 days On and 2 days off every week
    what is the difference between these two method

thank you,

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    5iu per day ran daily is how I'd do it. monitor fasted blood sugars and take occasional breaks when needed. also there are different protocols to use depending on if your goals are fat loss or putting on size.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    5iu per day ran daily is how I'd do it. monitor fasted blood sugars and take occasional breaks when needed. also there are different protocols to use depending on if your goals are fat loss or putting on size.
    i wanna put on size ,just one more question , when you take 5 iu per day , how is your blood sugars changing ? does it change very much ? do you need to take any thing to low down the blood sugar ?

Quote Originally Posted by alvinbwong View Post
    i wanna put on size ,just one more question , when you take 5 iu per day , how is your blood sugars changing ? does it change very much ? do you need to take any thing to low down the blood sugar ?
    blood sugar issues (hyperglycemia , ie., elevated blood sugar) happens with more chronic HGH use over time.. all you need to do is is get a blood glucose meter and start tracking your morning fasted blood sugar. . if its at say 80 right now, and over a few months of HGH use it gets to say 100, then you'll need to take measures to help with this. using a GDA like Metformin is a very easy and cheap method to start with. more advanced measures like insulin use is another option. I personally do both the GDAs and Insulin.
    mackay.tay likes this.

blood sugar issues (hyperglycemia , ie., elevated blood sugar) happens with more chronic HGH use over time.. all you need to do is is get a blood glucose meter and start tracking your morning fasted blood sugar. . if its at say 80 right now, and over a few months of HGH use it gets to say 100, then you'll need to take measures to help with this. using a GDA like Metformin is a very easy and cheap method to start with. more advanced measures like insulin use is another option. I personally do both the GDAs and Insulin.
    the reason why i asked this is i was told when you take dose like 5iu per day , it will not cause hyerglycemia , this is also a reason i choose 5iu as a dose for myself . now you are telling me that your got hyerglycemia when you take 5iu per day , i probably need to change my strategy of HGH cycle again

Quote Originally Posted by alvinbwong View Post
    the reason why i asked this is i was told when you take dose like 5iu per day , it will not cause hyerglycemia , this is also a reason i choose 5iu as a dose for myself . now you are telling me that your got hyerglycemia when you take 5iu per day , i probably need to change my strategy of HGH cycle again

HGH is a hyperglycemic compound. thats how it works in the body in its relationship to glucose metabolism. its actually one of the factors in how it helps you grow. you just need to manage it thats all.

zigzagzig is offline Junior Member
    5iu per day on a pharma grade or Chinese?

Thread Information