Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Dosing things with slin pins

emperor12 is offline New Member

Dosing things with slin pins

I feel really dumb when it comes to this ...

I have some bac water and am going to use two things. HCG (which says 8000 iu) and HGH (which says 12 iu).

I have been recommended to take 2-6 iu of HGH a day......and 20iu of HCG a week. The HCG makes sense...I mixed 4 ml/cc of water with the 8000 iu and can do 20iu a week....but how would the hgh work? if it is 12iu how much bac water should I mix?

Ive seen insulin needles with like 1.2, 1.4, 1.6 etc. but mine is 1 cc/ml and says 10, 20, 30, 40.....so going by what my friend says 2iu a day, 2iu would be like a drop of water. That doesn't seem to make sense. Obviously I am just confused as to how to mix this stuff....the whole idea of mixing the pwoer to liquid seems weird. Can anyone help? =) thanks

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by emperor12 View Post
    I feel really dumb when it comes to this ...

I have some bac water and am going to use two things. HCG (which says 8000 iu) and HGH (which says 12 iu).

I have been recommended to take 2-6 iu of HGH a day......and 20iu of HCG a week. The HCG makes sense...I mixed 4 ml/cc of water with the 8000 iu and can do 20iu a week....but how would the hgh work? if it is 12iu how much bac water should I mix?

Ive seen insulin needles with like 1.2, 1.4, 1.6 etc. but mine is 1 cc/ml and says 10, 20, 30, 40.....so going by what my friend says 2iu a day, 2iu would be like a drop of water. That doesn't seem to make sense. Obviously I am just confused as to how to mix this stuff....the whole idea of mixing the pwoer to liquid seems weird. Can anyone help? =) thanks
    What is the purpose of the hcg?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    What is the purpose of the hcg?
    especially at only "20 iu per week"

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    especially at only "20 iu per week"
    I suppose this probably ties back to the good ol hcg diet fad.....

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I suppose this probably ties back to the good ol hcg diet fad.....

the calories per day and the HCG dose were roughly the same .. um yeah no wonder people were losing weight on it.
    presribe a starvation diet, then give people a drug and pretend its the drug thats helping them lose weight so they can keep buying it (while they slowly starve to death). what a scam
    Obs and Chrisp83TRT like this.

OP, not to sound like a dick here , but just stop and think about it for just a second.

if you take a 1ml/cc insulin syringe, and you fill it with BAC water all the way filled. and you then squirt that 1ml of bac water into your vial that contains 12iu of HGH . ummm how much iu of HGH do you think you'll have per ML of bac water ?? um yeah, easy, 12.
    so if you want to inject 6iu of HGH, you simply fill up 1/2 an ML on your insulin syringe from you newly mixed vial of HGH. if you want 3iu of HGH, then your going to inject a 1/4.. because 3 happens to be a fourth/quarter of 12, right.. pretty easy breezy stuff here brother.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    OP, not to sound like a dick here , but just stop and think about it for just a second.

if you take a 1ml/cc insulin syringe, and you fill it with BAC water all the way filled. and you then squirt that 1ml of bac water into your vial that contains 12iu of HGH . ummm how much iu of HGH do you think you'll have per ML of bac water ?? um yeah, easy, 12.
    so if you want to inject 6iu of HGH, you simply fill up 1/2 an ML on your insulin syringe from you newly mixed vial of HGH. if you want 3iu of HGH, then your going to inject a 1/4.. because 3 happens to be a fourth/quarter of 12, right.. pretty easy breezy stuff here brother.

haha that's exactly what I needed. Someone to knock me int he head and wake me up haha. So instead of looking a the measurements 10/20/30 etc. of 1 cc I'll just think of them as percentages. Makes total sense now. Duh. thanks =)

So what would a good HCG dose be per week?

on cycle for someone that PCTs .. 250iu 2x per week during cycle . then 500iu 3x per week the two weeks leading into pct.

Thread Information