Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jack7
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Hgh frag 176-191

mrthai is offline Junior Member

Hgh frag 176-191

If someone have experience or knowledge about Hgh frag 176-191 please share some information with me.
    Basicly i dont know to much about it, have read some online only.

Have some questions:

1. For how long is normal to use it?
    2. Do it work better using it with CJC-1295 ?
    3. What dosage and what time do i take it?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its hard to get he real stuff, and there are a ton of providers selling things named frag 176-191. I don't have much faith in "real" HGH but you might find it easier to attain.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Hgh frag is just the fat burning components of HGH. hgh is a 191 amino acid strain. it has lots of things it does in the body. one of those things is lipolysis. HGH frag is not the whole 191 Amin acid strain that HGH is, its just part of that strain that is responsible for the lipolytic aspects.

hgh frag helps release fatty acids into the blood stream. it does NOT burn fat. it only releases fat from cells 'to be burned' , its up to you and your diet and your cardio to still burn the fat that is released into the blood stream so that it doesn't get stored back as fat.
    there is no direct synergy between frag and cjc. but they can be taken at the same time. cjc will simply help you pulse more natty growth hormone .

500 mcg of hgh-frag every morning. preferably fasted. preferably before fasted cardio for best effects. it can be taken long term.

jack7 is offline New Member
    GH . Can It be stacked with G.Hormone .
    And other compounds for synergistic effect .
    Like ( during the last phase of cutting cycle with AAS / or from the begining .. and with Dnp ...)

Curious to know jus informational purpose .

I remember , i read some where from.ur post that growth.H is hypoglycemic.
    Does the same is applicable to Frag too.
    If so snacking lil carbs will do so .?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    GearHeaded likes this.

mrthai is offline Junior Member
    Gearhead, so you would take the whole dose in the morning?
    Not split it into 1 at morning and 1 before bed time at 250 + 250 ?

Quote Originally Posted by mrthai View Post
    Gearhead, so you would take the whole dose in the morning?
    Not split it into 1 at morning and 1 before bed time at 250 + 250 ?
    remember that HGH frag is NOT a fat burner itself. it only helps release fatty acids into the blood stream. its through your cardio, activity, diet, etc. that will determine if your burn those fatty acids, or if they just get stored again.
    SO . your best taking a full dose in the morning. especially before morning cardio. as your much more likely to burn those released fatty acids.

I don't see much benefit to taking it before bed. as when you sleep your body will release natural growth hormone and alter your bodies glucose metabolism to mainly feed the brain fuel while sleeping. your brain does not / cannot burn fatty acids for fuel

Quote Originally Posted by jack7 View Post
    GH . Can It be stacked with G.Hormone .
    And other compounds for synergistic effect .
    Like ( during the last phase of cutting cycle with AAS / or from the begining .. and with Dnp ...)

Curious to know jus informational purpose .

I remember , i read some where from.ur post that growth.H is hypoglycemic.
    Does the same is applicable to Frag too.
    If so snacking lil carbs will do so .?
    yes you can stack frag with actual HGH. they are not going to work synergistically per se, your just going to get more gh

I consider something 'synergistic' when one compound enhances another compound to a degree that it makes it work better and vice versa.
    hgh will not make hgh frag work any better, your just going to have 'more' of something .

YES hgh frag will be synergetic with something like DNP. they will both enhance each other to a degree. the hgh frag will help release fatty acids into the blood stream while the DNP will help cells burn it up as fuel.

stacking HGH frag with an actual fat burner is going to be synergestic and beneficial for fat loss

HGH is NOT 'hypoglycemic' , it is 'hyperglycemic' , meaning it raises blood sugar, not lowers it.
    there are benefits to stacking 'hypoglycemic' and 'hyperglycemic' compounds together. like HGH (hyper) with Insulin (hypo), DNP (hyper) with IGF (hypo) , etc..

you have to really know what your doing in order to put together a proper protocol and balance these things out though and make them synergestic and work together.
    jack7 likes this.

Thread Information