Steve.O is offline Junior Member

Swollen hands and joints feel sore

So I started my genotropin at 1.5iu a day and after the 1st week I've had to drop it to 1iu Dailey as my hands are swollen and feel tight. Also my body seems to be aching a lot. Any recommendations plz? Thank you

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    I am taking the same amount and it’s been 3 months. The only things I’ve noticed is my 2 middle fingers on left hand knuckles hurt almost like arthritis and my upper body has been sore but I think it’s from really heavy workouts. I hope the guys here gave an answer.

Thanks for input JKW. The aches have somewhat eased off. Knees a bit stiff. Hands between thumb and fingers are still ballooned. This also has eased off though and isn't worrying me now. Does still look a bit weird tho. Suppose I should be happy I'm getting these side effects cause even pharma growth can be fake which is always a worry. And I bought all my growth all at once so peace of mind it seems legit. Any other way to get shut of the swelling other than lower dosage? Any input be greatly appreciated. Thanks

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Ballooned thumb and fingers isn't normal. You might get numbness and hands falling asleep but completely swollen like a balloon is not good. Is your source solid? Genotropin is faked from time to time. If anything back it down to .5IU and see how you respond. If its true pharm grade, less is more anyhow and if this is your first time always start low and increment up slowly.....

Thanks for post MACKATTACK. Appreciated your input. My hands between where my thumb and first finger join. The webbed skin part inbetween finger and thumb. The swelling has reduced loads and is only ever so slightly swollen. I get pins and needles a lot while asleep I've noticed. Also my calorie intake has risen and my body fat seems to not be increasing but muscles appear bigger. I've reduced the dosage but after a week of improvements I've gone back to 2 iu. Recovery seems better. Does everything I've said sound normal? Swelling is suppose to be a common size effect? Thanks

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Severe swelling like that is not normal. Pharm grade HGH does not make your hands look like mittens. Now if you started at like 8iu of pharm grade, maybe some severe side effects would occur but on 1-2iu, no way, unless your body doesn't agree with the compound. Everyone thinks if I take X I will be A,B and C results. HGH may just not agree with your body. Like I know personally for me I can't take T3 (pharm grade), it gives me severe headaches and light headedness where I want to faint and I just feel bad. At the end of the day starting any new compound its a science project and you have to read your body and get blood tests, this is the way to find things that out and what agrees with you. If your hands are still super swollen in 2 weeks, drop the HGH entirely and see if it goes away, for all I know you can be injecting fake HGH and then who knows what you are putting into your body. Your health always comes first, HGH isn't a miracle drug either, you would be surprised what a perfect diet and HIIT cardio can do.

mrthai is offline Junior Member
    When you start use HGH, your body will start to retain water the first days/week(s). You’ll notice this specifically in your finger, toes, and some in your face.
    Some joint pains are normal, its just a sign that the growth hormone works.
    But at 2-3iu a day, i would not think that the pain would be to much?

I personally startet at 3iu a day, and jumped it up to 5iu after a week, and got to much pain, so i want down to 3iu a day again and it was livable.
    After 2 weeks i jumped back to 5iu a day again and been there since, not so much pains anymore...

Regarding the fat loss, I dont think you will see any for the first weeks, or even months, the HGH need time to work.

Ithink when you start at HGH your body needs some time to adapt to it.
    Last edited by mrthai; 12-20-2018 at 08:42 PM.

Thread Information