Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By JKW
  • 1 Post By yeahbuddy289

Thread: Positive results so far.

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member

Positive results so far.

Let me start out by saying this is by no way an endorsement to take insulin . I know it happens people read success stories and want the same results but my decision to incorporate slin was one well thought out and studied.

First off let me thank GH for his many posts and for his personal guidance with this process. He took the time to answer some PM’s to make sure I was doing everything the proper way. I am 58 years old with a past history of bodybuilding in the amateur ranks but dropped that over 28 years ago and three years ago started an HRT program.

I wanted to take advantage of my first time on HGH since starting HRT, by supplementing insulin at the same time. I also have knowledge of the medical field because of my profession so I know the complications of slin if not done right. I am not trying to become a monster I only wanted to get the maximum results while using HGH for the short time I can afford it (probably 1 year).

I started HGH 3 months ago and slin 2 months ago and my diet is the same as before except for the increase in carbs pre, during and post workout. The result so far is progress like I’ve never seen in all my years of training and using AA’s. I feel like I am back in my 20’s and my strength and endurance is remarkable. Yes the HGH is adding lean muscle but I’m highly impressed with the level of training slin has provided. It is hard to describe other than a pump and durability I’ve not seen before. So far I have gained 12 pounds in 3 months and still look lean. There is a noticeable change in my physique that can only be described by those who have done plan A for a long time and switched to plan B to see a totally different outcome.

Thanks again GH and to all the guys here who provide their expertise on these forums. JKW
    Obs likes this.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good to hear... I plan on giving insulin a go just as soon as I get the solution I need to calibrate my meter.
    Obs likes this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    What dose are you using?

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    I’m on 1.5iu go and I worked up to 10iu slin 30 minutes before work out along with all the supplements GH wrote in his posts. Also my HRT of test, hcg , T3 and an AI. I don’t use slin post WO because of the overlap on novolin R. If I had humalog that gets in and out the quickest I would consider it.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JKW View Post
    I’m on 1.5iu go and I worked up to 10iu slin 30 minutes before work out along with all the supplements GH wrote in his posts. Also my HRT of test, hcg, T3 and an AI. I don’t use slin post WO because of the overlap on novolin R. If I had humalog that gets in and out the quickest I would consider it.
    Nice , T3 and insulin are very very synergistic.. Should raise free test very well.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 12-14-2018 at 10:19 AM.

Thread Information