Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: HGH reconstitution and particles normal in vial?

Friggnewtown is offline Junior Member

HGH reconstitution and particles normal in vial?

Started hgh and second vial of 10ui in and I'm noticing little tiny bits of grey particles sometimes stringy. first recon and it may or may not have reconstituted too fast. second time doing it was much better, just drops of BAC water although it did stream once or twice but with no velocity and the puck had already been diluted.

first time it was very lightly cloudy but definite particles second time and the water was mostly clear but at the bottom there was again some grey particles floating around. each time it was within 24 hours of recon and would like to rule out bacteria growth. Is this normal? let both vials settle over night and it seemed to help a little bit, rolled vials in my hands to help too.

as far as storage I had left all the pucks on the shelf away from light in a box for about 2 months I want to say. Hearing mixed thoughts on room temperature storage vs refrigerator with many saying room temp is fine up to a year. within the fridge I'm at 4.5C degrees.

is this normal or is the hgh damaged/dead? is all of it dead?

came from a reputable source no doubt. plus grey particles is probably a sign of actual hgh.

whoops posted this is wrong section, hopefully gets moved

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Moved the thread to this area.

There shouldn't be anything floating around in your reconstituted GH.
    Did you definitely use bacteriostatic water and not sterile water?
    Friggnewtown likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

yes, I've got another vial of bac water, I'll try that on my third vial

Anyone? I'm still using it as there has been no sign of infection so on and so forth. the solution I was using was sodium chloride(bac water) provided with the blue tops. I have some BAC water purchased by a medical supplier I'll try that.

If it wasn't storing the pucks at room temperature that did it then what is? am I looking at dead HGH? or was the batch rushed? if the batch was rushed how much HGH am I losing per 10ui vial? negligible?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't shoot it if there is crap floating around in it. There shouldn't be be anything floating around in there.
    Personally, I would be getting in contact with the source.
    Friggnewtown likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Yeah I was afraid of that. I'll take some pictures of it when I can, just going to wait for my gf's iphone. I hate apple but damn it I need that camera!!
    Thanks for the reply and help

Update: I used my Pfizer BAC water, used a green top from a different kit I had and had a go. Happy to say that it was indeed crystal clear, I'm not sure if I'm reacting to the other cloudy HGH or if I just didn't rotate sites quick enough because I have some "bruising" or swelling just a slight. The next step is to use the Pfizer BAC water and use another vial from the first kit. I'm hoping that no other vial is contaminated and that it was just BAC water but two more days will tell.

I'll still try to upload a picture for future reference for anyone else with this similar issue but maybe it was just BAC water, I hope.

Thanks almostgone for the help

Thread Information