Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    thebigmoe's Avatar
    thebigmoe is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    How to find best/cheapest place to test estrogen and prolactin

    I've been taking 3 iu's of HGH for the last 3 months. When I moved up to 4 iu's a day I noticed that my nipples got sore and yesterday I noticed a small bump under my nipple. I've heard that most gyno while on HGH is caused by prolactin and not estrogen as is common with AAS.

    This brings my to my question. If I needed to test my estrogen and prolactin levels whats the way to look for a testing lab? I'm going to stop taking the HGH for now but I want to continue and unfortunately I cant do so until I figure out if its estrogen or prolactin that I need to fight.

  2. #2
    HoldMyBeer is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Cheapest way? Go to your doctor, tell them what your on, tell them that you want to keep an eye on your blood work, and ask them to order some tests.
    Then your insurance will pay for it, and the tests will permanently be in your medical records.
    Otherwise you really only have 2 options for private labs that I know of, and their prices are pretty comparable
    But the tests you are talking about should run about 150. If you can afford HGH I am sure you can swing that

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts