Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer

Thread: HGH reconstitution q

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member

HGH reconstitution q

I read something recommending Bacteriostatic water (0.9% sodium chloride) saying the bac water w ba is harmful to HGH and peptides. I'm only finding bac w sodium AND ba. I feel like if this were true (that ba is harmful), I would be able to find it from ANY OTHER SOURCE than the place that's selling it. Or can someone corroborate this info?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    About all I can offer is that I use bacteriostatic water for reconstitution and my IGF-1 is always elevated like you would expect.

There's a .PDF on accessdata.fda.gov for Zomacton which is somatropin and it is supplied with bacteriostatic water for the diluent.

I've never used the sodium chloride supplied with GH because it has a very short life and isn't made for meds that you will withdraw multiple times from a vial.

Also, you can Google Saizen cartridge diluent and the Saizen .PDF plainly states that the diluent is bacteriostatic water, so I would say bacteriostatic water is the way to go.

The bacteriostatic water I use is .9% BA and sterile water, no sodium chloride. It is Hospira brand.

There is info in the lab on making your own bacteriostatic water if necessary.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    About all I can offer is that I use bacteriostatic water for reconstitution and my IGF-1 is always elevated like you would expect.

There's a .PDF on accessdata.fda.gov for Zomacton which is somatropin and it is supplied with bacteriostatic water for the diluent.

I've never used the sodium chloride supplied with GH because it has a very short life and isn't made for meds that you will withdraw multiple times from a vial.

Also, you can Google Saizen cartridge diluent and the Saizen .PDF plainly states that the diluent is bacteriostatic water, so I would say bacteriostatic water is the way to go.

The bacteriostatic water I use is .9% BA and sterile water, no sodium chloride. It is Hospira brand.

There is info in the lab on making your own bacteriostatic water if necessary.
    I had been making my own for the last year or so. There was a time it was out of stock everywhere for some reason, so I just bought sterile water and added .9 units ba. Then I read that and it got me questioning even though I was telling myself it was not legit, still needed another person's input to put my mind at ease. Thanks brother!
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information