Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Lantus

  1. #1
    Cakedup is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    17

    Lantus

    Does anyone know where to get lantus from or maybe have some they might want to sell or trade? If so shoot me a PM.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakedup View Post
    Does anyone know where to get lantus from or maybe have some they might want to sell or trade? If so shoot me a PM.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    You can find it in the right circles but be prepared that Lantus isn't cheap.

  3. #3
    Cakedup is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    You can find it in the right circles but be prepared that Lantus isn't cheap.
    For some reason I can't send a PM. Van you send me And maybe It will let me reply. I got a question will you can message me on wickr @Bigmills
    Thx brother


    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,577
    3ml , 300iu , kit of Lantus pens is about $90 is all . not that pricey at all , really still one of the cheapest anabolics on the planet dose for dose.
    pretty easy to find online .

    of course you can still walk into a local wall-mart and pick up a somewhat long acting Novalin N insulin as well, OTC, for like $25
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

  5. #5
    kaptainkeezy04's Avatar
    kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,361
    you can find all kinds of insulin on craigslist as well

  6. #6
    Cakedup is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    3ml , 300iu , kit of Lantus pens is about $90 is all . not that pricey at all , really still one of the cheapest anabolics on the planet dose for dose.
    pretty easy to find online .

    of course you can still walk into a local wall-mart and pick up a somewhat long acting Novalin N insulin as well, OTC, for like $25
    What's up brother? I don't know if this is what you want to hear or not but you're actually the man I was looking to speak to however for some reason I cannot send a PM. If you could send me one I would appreciate it. Honestly you probably can't tell me where to get it on open fourms as I'm sure it's against the rules. However I'm glad I'm able to ask you this question before I order it. When I find it that is.

    I have used humalog At least 3 or 4 different times but due to my current job as a Barber sometimes I could be up to our late getting in my meal depending on how busy we are. So I Then I think that humalog would be the way To go just in case I get busy and can't consume a meal although a Hi carb protein shake was a couple Oatmeal would do.

    I am trying to gain weight as I'm naturally a very mean guy at 6' 1 200 pounds. I know this doesn't matter but just to let you know I'm also on a TRT dose of 200mg of test c a week and sometimes 50 to 100mg of of Mast P. Do you think that this is a good choice for my situation considering I might not being able to get my meal in exactly when I need to besides on days off and on my days off should i stack it with humalog? Or Would there be any advantages of me taking A intermediate acting insulin and like humalin r as For as weight gain goes? I guess I really don't have to worry about getting carbs or food in my system because I can always have a 120 g carb shake like I said or down to peanut butter and jelly sandwich is in 5 minutes if I am busy. I was also going to run some LR3 if you think it's a good idea?.

    If you could do me a huge favor and give me a protocol considering my height weight, and goals of putting on a few pounds I would greatly appreciated brother.

    Thank you brother..

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakedup View Post
    What's up brother? I don't know if this is what you want to hear or not but you're actually the man I was looking to speak to however for some reason I cannot send a PM. If you could send me one I would appreciate it. Honestly you probably can't tell me where to get it on open fourms as I'm sure it's against the rules. However I'm glad I'm able to ask you this question before I order it. When I find it that is.

    I have used humalog At least 3 or 4 different times but due to my current job as a Barber sometimes I could be up to our late getting in my meal depending on how busy we are. So I Then I think that humalog would be the way To go just in case I get busy and can't consume a meal although a Hi carb protein shake was a couple Oatmeal would do.

    I am trying to gain weight as I'm naturally a very mean guy at 6' 1 200 pounds. I know this doesn't matter but just to let you know I'm also on a TRT dose of 200mg of test c a week and sometimes 50 to 100mg of of Mast P. Do you think that this is a good choice for my situation considering I might not being able to get my meal in exactly when I need to besides on days off and on my days off should i stack it with humalog? Or Would there be any advantages of me taking A intermediate acting insulin and like humalin r as For as weight gain goes? I guess I really don't have to worry about getting carbs or food in my system because I can always have a 120 g carb shake like I said or down to peanut butter and jelly sandwich is in 5 minutes if I am busy. I was also going to run some LR3 if you think it's a good idea?.

    If you could do me a huge favor and give me a protocol considering my height weight, and goals of putting on a few pounds I would greatly appreciated brother.

    Thank you brother..

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Read the rules. You are inviting people to scam you. Do some research and make friends then you can find what you want.

    Just openly asking where to get product is a free ticket to make yourself look foolish and get scammed.

    Again, read our board rules. This is not a source board.

    If you want that detailed of an insulin protocol then hire Gearhead as a coach and pay for his services.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  8. #8
    Cakedup is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    Read the rules. You are inviting people to scam you. Do some research and make friends then you can find what you want.

    Just openly asking where to get product is a free ticket to make yourself look foolish and get scammed.

    Again, read our board rules. This is not a source board.

    If you want that detailed of an insulin protocol then hire Gearhead as a coach and pay for his services.
    Dam brother OK I get the point. I apologize for asking who might have insulin as this is not my 1st rodeo so I doubt my money will get took but I understand where you're coming from. Also I did not know I could hire gear head as a coach so gearhead if you want to make a few bucks contact me.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,568
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    3ml , 300iu , kit of Lantus pens is about $90 is all . not that pricey at all , really still one of the cheapest anabolics on the planet dose for dose.
    pretty easy to find online .

    of course you can still walk into a local wall-mart and pick up a somewhat long acting Novalin N insulin as well, OTC, for like $25
    That its a bad price. Last I checked it was 3 x that amount. I encourage some of the people I train, especially the recreational bodybuilder to avoid insulin and if they insist on using keeping it to 2- 3x per week and not daily.

  10. #10
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    That its a bad price. Last I checked it was 3 x that amount. I encourage some of the people I train, especially the recreational bodybuilder to avoid insulin and if they insist on using keeping it to 2- 3x per week and not daily.
    last I checked, it wasn't a bad price because thats how much I paid for it in cash . lol.. thats like saying 8$ for a 12oz steak is a bad price yet I just bought a 12oz steak for that price at that store. thats simply the price paid, period lol . its not good or bad. it is what it is.


    why advise a bodybuilder to only use insulin 2x per week ? what would be the purpose for such a protocol ? just curious

    I would say perhaps to enhance recovery on say a leg day for example and you train legs twice per week .. that makes sense. but really if insulin helps enhance leg day recovery , its going to help enhance every other body part recovery as well.

    I generally like insulin ran 2-3 x per DAY when hypertrophy is the goal. not per week

  11. #11
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakedup View Post
    What's up brother? I don't know if this is what you want to hear or not but you're actually the man I was looking to speak to however for some reason I cannot send a PM. If you could send me one I would appreciate it. Honestly you probably can't tell me where to get it on open fourms as I'm sure it's against the rules. However I'm glad I'm able to ask you this question before I order it. When I find it that is.

    I have used humalog At least 3 or 4 different times but due to my current job as a Barber sometimes I could be up to our late getting in my meal depending on how busy we are. So I Then I think that humalog would be the way To go just in case I get busy and can't consume a meal although a Hi carb protein shake was a couple Oatmeal would do.

    I am trying to gain weight as I'm naturally a very mean guy at 6' 1 200 pounds. I know this doesn't matter but just to let you know I'm also on a TRT dose of 200mg of test c a week and sometimes 50 to 100mg of of Mast P. Do you think that this is a good choice for my situation considering I might not being able to get my meal in exactly when I need to besides on days off and on my days off should i stack it with humalog? Or Would there be any advantages of me taking A intermediate acting insulin and like humalin r as For as weight gain goes? I guess I really don't have to worry about getting carbs or food in my system because I can always have a 120 g carb shake like I said or down to peanut butter and jelly sandwich is in 5 minutes if I am busy. I was also going to run some LR3 if you think it's a good idea?.

    If you could do me a huge favor and give me a protocol considering my height weight, and goals of putting on a few pounds I would greatly appreciated brother.

    Thank you brother..

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    for your situation I don't think Lantus is the answer..

    Lantus works great in bodybuilding as an "add on" in conjunction with an existing insulin protocol and HGH protocol . not necessarily as a stand alone.

    however, for some health and anti aging benefits, Lantus can be of some use. but if your main goal is to put on muscle and get jacked , I'd take a much different approach

  12. #12
    Cakedup is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    for your situation I don't think Lantus is the answer..

    Lantus works great in bodybuilding as an "add on" in conjunction with an existing insulin protocol and HGH protocol . not necessarily as a stand alone.

    however, for some health and anti aging benefits, Lantus can be of some use. but if your main goal is to put on muscle and get jacked , I'd take a much different approach
    Bro 1st I just wanna say thank you for replying and that I apologize if for some reason I went about this wrong. I don't get me wrong I know the topic was stupid but it wasn't what I meant as obviously I know where to get it but other people honestly thought I meant something different and I apologize for that And the way your name was thrown around and I sincerely mean that.

    I have went the human log road if you times with my GF and did game a good amount of muscle and weight. However I only thought lantas will be better because of the evitate effects they can give you but like I said before you are the man when it comes to this as ive read hundreds of your posts. So if on my me asking what do you think would be the best choice for my situation?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •