JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

MK and Carnivore diet...INSANE PUMPS???

Ya so day four of carnivore diet. I am still consuming dairy which gives me like 6g sugar (Fairlife milk) and about the same when I have some peanut butter, but aside from that, everything is just fat and protein: sources are ground beef 80/20, steak and eggs, cheese, kielbasa and sauerkraut. No "keto" flu...energy through the ROOF.

I'm not drinking protein shakes anymore.

Been on the MK 677 for about 2 weeks now. The PUMPS are insane WHILE doing HIT (Dorian style) but with 1 drop set after the working set since I don't have a partner. Strength has gone up just in this last week.

I did gain about 8lbs of water initially weighing at 253, but when i dropped all carbs I lost 8lbs of water and back to 245

I haven't gone to the bathroom in 3 days and I don't have any gas. Teeth feel 'lubricated'... I'm surprised I'm getting any pumps with virtually zero carbs. Must be the MK shuttling water into the muscle, am I right?

25mg before bed empty stomach...Mike Arnold brand.

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    bump

Thedeadgoat is offline New Member
    How did it turn out?

I am on the exact same dosage and day two of Carnivore. Did you ever have low energy because of the lack of carbs?

Thread Information