Thanksgiving and Christmas have taken a weight toll on me or should I just plain ole say I lost it and ate to much !

Just on 200mg of Test Cypionate a week now .
HCG
Tons of good supplements

Going to finish the holidays and not stress . Then get gym religion the 2nd of Jan. I know how my old ass reacts to the gym and got my nutrition down pretty tight yet still livable . GTG the 2nd of Jan 2020 !

(I just happened to get it for free)
I have 6 boxes of 5 KwikPen 3ml
Humalog 75/25
75 units of insulin lispro protamine suspension
25 units of insulin lispro protamine sulfate

100 units per 3ml in one pen ?

Can anyone suggest how to take this by the end of Feb mixed with
400mg of Deca a week
500mg of Test a week
160mg of Tren a week
Halotestin @ 20mg a day
or
Anavar @ 50 mg a day

How do I add in the slin and when Type II Diabetic ?

At 255lbs / 6ft and I am at a good weight at 235lbs so a little insight to exactly what insulin does , if I am mistaken , please ?

I am under the impression if gives your body more insulin and metabolizes food better and also makes better use of compounds and supplements .

I am Type II Diabetic and AIC is at 1.6 and 1.9 top acceptable ( I think the 1 is supposed to be a 5 but I am .3 away from being in risky range ) and Dr's get all weird they suggest I take metformin at 1.6 0r 5.6 any way I am close to top of acceptable range not freak out range . My body doesn't tolerate the Metformin well and I go Hypoglycemic on only 5mg . Will Insulin drop my glucose even lower ? High A1C is an issue due to bad food choices and lack of routine exercise ........ exercising is back but hiking day hikes and not in the gym ........ I check Glucose in AM when I wake and is never ever above 150 and many morns around 105 ? So not sure of reason for elevated A1C ?

My current A1C does not bother me because I will be back in the gym doing cardio and spend 30 minutes cardio 45 on a body part 30 minutes Cardio and do another body part and when I finish do 30 more minutes of Cardio . Goal is not to be huge but larger than the average bear and leaner than ever . My injured shoulders are still the fastest responding body part I have and Biceps are the slowest at 6ft and a 30 in inseam I have short legs and long torso with long arms and triceps & forearms respond great also , but biceps definition and actual LARGE size is a challenge .

Will go all Jan and just run 200mg of test and add oral and Tren and Deca in Feb

Hope to add Insulin when advised ? Can I run Insulin 365 a year and no negative sides ?