z06vett is offline Associate Member

Hgh Guidance on blood work. HELP

I need some help on getting my blood work done. I plan on take 4iu for about 4 month give or take.

- Do i need to get a base line for my blood work???

- Ive been doing my home work on it, and am a little confunsed. Some say i need to pin it and go have the labs done with in 2 hr. Ive read to wait 2 week before doing any labs. Ect ect.

-What are the two test i need to request on getting IGf-1 levels, is that the best way to find out.

-Also by the results numbers will i be able to find out the potency of the GH.

-Any type of guidance will help.

-Any links will help as well

Thanks

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I would always get a baseline do you have some frame of reference. An IGF-1 test will give you your IGF-1 values. If you want to check growth hormone levels, order a serum GH test, but that usually requires several tests, so a lot of guys just get a baseline IGF-1 and then a follow-up a few weeks after initiating GH therapy/ usage.

You can go to the LabCorp or Quest websites and they provide a good bit of information about the testing procedure.

Personally, I've always worked from a baseline IGF-1 level and when on GH I look for elevated IGF-1 levels.

For instance, for my age range, the LabCorp reference range is 61-200ng/mL. With no GH usage, my level is usually in the 190-230ng area.. On 1.8iu of Serostim, my Ievrls are high 300s to low 400s.

Everyone is different though, so don't use my results as am absolute guideline.
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-21-2020 at 02:15 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information