Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By jstone

Thread: Palumbo responds to my email on IGF lr3, DES, vs HGH

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

Palumbo responds to my email on IGF lr3, DES, vs HGH

I asked Dave if it made more sense to just take IGF 1 lr3 or DES, assuming they are legit and if they work, instead of HGH. I did his protocol long ago using some Sciroxx brand of IGF lr3 from Israel which was no joke. With only 10mcg of it (Palumbo protocol) my body leaned out and changed. I never had that experience again. I even tried Peptide Sciences receptor grade IGF 1 Lr3 and it wasn't the same for some reason. I may try them again.

I also asked him if DES would make more sense than taking Lr3 to avoid growing other parts.

I've done Pharm Grade HGH, and also generics. It's hard to tell the difference really; I've had generics which were tested at 98% and seemed to work fine. Riptropins were on point back in the day.

But here is Dave's response for anyone curious.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	151 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	180472

bump

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if you read between the lines he is recommending GH in order to sell you the test kit. the reason for taking GH is to increase igf levels. so why take something that must convert into igf rather than igf itself. igf if real is far more effective than GH, and results happen much faster.

that igf Karl used to sell was the shit. if you can get a hold of good igf 1 lr3 thats the way i would go, but thats just me. if your looking for the most effective i have heard tageted use of DES or real increlex is better. they are both short acting so bi lateral injection post workout is how it is used. the short action anecdotally allows the igf to target the muscle cells post workout, and its less likely to have a systemic effect like lr3 gives.
    Chark and Cylon357 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    if you read between the lines he is recommending GH in order to sell you the test kit. the reason for taking GH is to increase igf levels. so why take something that must convert into igf rather than igf itself. igf if real is far more effective than GH, and results happen much faster.

That igf Karl used to sell was the shit. if you can get a hold of good igf 1 lr3 thats the way i would go, but thats just me. if your looking for the most effective i have heard tageted use of DES or real increlex is better. they are both short acting so bi lateral injection post workout is how it is used. the short action anecdotally allows the igf to target the muscle cells post workout, and its less likely to have a systemic effect like lr3 gives.
    That IGF was the shit for sure. And I found it again...it's on his sciroxx webstie. I mean sure, Dave seems to be pushing his drug kits, but at the end he is saying if you can get real Gh, get it. Karl's site has pens, his brand scitropin, etc.

I've also tried peptide sciences, which is surely legit, but wasn't the same effect and Karl's.

Maybe Dave is saying for overall GH is superior. I don't think IGF burns fat, or does the other things GH helps with (sleep etc), but I sure lean as hell Karl's for some reason. Marcus—on this board—doesn't buy into it at all looking back at my older posts about it.

Also, I don't see much IGF 1 talk on teh boards, or people using it much either. If it was so amazing, you think it be every one using it, especially that its a research pep, instead of getting GH.
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 01-04-2021 at 10:30 PM.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    That IGF was the shit for sure. And I found it again...it's on his sciroxx webstie. I mean sure, Dave seems to be pushing his drug kits, but at the end he is saying if you can get real Gh, get it. Karl's site has pens, his brand scitropin, etc.

I've also tried peptide sciences, which is surely legit, but wasn't the same effect and Karl's.

Maybe Dave is saying for overall GH is superior. I don't think IGF burns fat, or does the other things GH helps with (sleep etc), but I sure lean as hell Karl's for some reason. Marcus—on this board—doesn't buy into it at all looking back at my older posts about it.

Also, I don't see much IGF 1 talk on teh boards, or people using it much either. If it was so amazing, you think it be every one using it, especially that its a research pep, instead of getting GH.
    the reason you dont hear about it much is due to most of it being shit. GH has become much more available than igf1. virtually every place that sells peptides is inconsistent. one batch is great and the next is dog shit. theres a few that seem to be consistent for some products like melanotan, ghrp 6 and some of the basics. even bpc 157 has varied in quality drastically.

most places selling 1mg vials of igf for less than 100 dollars is almost guaranteed to be shit. google the prices for increlex which is pharmaceutical grade igf 1. it is very expensive. there are a few places producing legit igf at affordable prices but there not as plentiful as GH sources. the best igf i had came in 100mcg vials, and was much better than GH. igf has all the benefits of GH from what i experienced, just the results were much faster.

i haven't heard much about Karls igf or GH lately, so im not sure if the quality is still there or not. the place i used to get my igf from sold GH as well, but the last batch of GH was shit. so i wont use them anymore. if you find a solid igf source i would try the igf and see wbat you think. i would rather use quality igf over GH any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    the reason you dont hear about it much is due to most of it being shit. GH has become much more available than igf1. virtually every place that sells peptides is inconsistent. one batch is great and the next is dog shit. theres a few that seem to be consistent for some products like melanotan, ghrp 6 and some of the basics. even bpc 157 has varied in quality drastically.

most places selling 1mg vials of igf for less than 100 dollars is almost guaranteed to be shit. google the prices for increlex which is pharmaceutical grade igf 1. it is very expensive. there are a few places producing legit igf at affordable prices but there not as plentiful as GH sources. the best igf i had came in 100mcg vials, and was much better than GH. igf has all the benefits of GH from what i experienced, just the results were much faster.

i haven't heard much about Karls igf or GH lately, so im not sure if the quality is still there or not. the place i used to get my igf from sold GH as well, but the last batch of GH was shit. so i wont use them anymore. if you find a solid igf source i would try the igf and see wbat you think. i would rather use quality igf over GH any day of the week.
    Peptide Sciences has "receptor grade IGF 1 lr3" that comes in 100mcg vials with a big price on it, but they also have 1mg vial for half that price. Reasoning is the fact they have to put it in separate vials. They also have a regular IGF 1 grade. I might give their receptor grade a go again. Last time I took it, I got insanely hungry at 40mcg per day...I even posted about it before on here, but didn't see the same from Karl's.

Increlex is expensive because it is actually 10MG! of igf 1 per vial. If you do the math, these research sites are charging way more for 1mg. But I agree, if its dirt cheap, it's probably dirt. Pep science isn't cheap.

I just started back on tren , doing a low dose of 200mg E version; since I know tren increases IGF 1, I'll may to wait to take IGF 1 when I'm off to see what it can do alone with TRT dose.
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 01-05-2021 at 11:14 AM.

Cakedup is offline Junior Member
    Unfortunately you might not want to hear this but I agree with J Stone meaning igf-1 lr3 is way more Superior to HGH when we are looking for muscle growth lean muscle growth at that. You're right though the problem is it has to be real but I believe that karl's igf is 100% real as I've ran it a few times along with 10 other companies IGF.

I would go with that any day over HGH. This might sound a little crazy but has anyone tried the igf-1 lr3 from www. musclechemistrysupplementstore. I've used it a few times and it gives me such a pump during my workout that is painful and that kind of reminds me of insulin . However I've never had any blood sugar problems from taking it so I don't know. I'm looking to get your guy's opinion? What I say your guy's opinion I mean on muscle chemistry's igf...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-17-2021 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Edited URL

Thread Information