Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By base4291ball
  • 1 Post By Testie
  • 1 Post By Marsoc

Thread: Green tops, blue tops, yellow tops, grey tops

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Green tops, blue tops, yellow tops, grey tops

What the heck is it with all these different colors and what is the difference?!?!? Looking into trying hgh for the first time. I have used aas for the past 8 years and I feel like at this point if I want new growth I need to add in something different. Although I have heard the money spent on hgh is not worth the minimal results you get from it.

I plan on doing an order through ashop and was considering their nuptropin. Any experience with this? Or is there a better option? Or am I better off just saving my money and using mk-677?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    The colors mean nothing except some of the guys that have promising generic GH claim to sort the lots by purity and ID the purity by cap color. The colors change from lot to lot.

You can find some good generic GH, but it's generally a safer bet to buy human grade if you can source it straight from the pharmacy.

If you find a good provider of generics, stick with them and be patient. Their lead times may be long, but it is usually worth it.

That's about the best input I can offer.
    wellshii likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Any of you guys getting hgh through ashop? Just wondering if any of the hgh they carry is known to be good.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Any of you guys getting hgh through ashop? Just wondering if any of the hgh they carry is known to be good.
    Yes. All hgh I’ve ever ordered has been through ashop. I’ve ordered a variety of their different “colored tops” they offer and some of the “name brand” manufacturers. I show results on all so far, but with no blood work to back it up. Just visual. Good luck.
    wellshii likes this.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    UGL HGH in my opinion is crap.....get pharm grade and never look back, no comparison....FYI the color tops mean absolutely nothing, sure a UGL may try to use a certain color to brand itself, but doesn’t make much of a difference...I’ve tried it all....

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    What the heck is it with all these different colors and what is the difference?!?!? Looking into trying hgh for the first time. I have used aas for the past 8 years and I feel like at this point if I want new growth I need to add in something different. Although I have heard the money spent on hgh is not worth the minimal results you get from it.

I plan on doing an order through ashop and was considering their nuptropin. Any experience with this? Or is there a better option? Or am I better off just saving my money and using mk-677?
    I tried Ashop domestic gh with Blue tops and honestly I would rather spend money on extra gear...no noticeable difference to me but I’m not knocking that brand because I don’t have anything to compare it too, I have a friend who swears by it but I have also followed some ifbb folks that say for the money MK is the way to go...if you try and get good results please let me know, I may try again if I can find a domestic source
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I got my hands on some doctor prescribed omnitrope 5.8mg vials and it has green tops if that helps out at all. It was scripted due to a child’s height deficiency.
    wellshii likes this.

Thread Information