Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By simm

Thread: Mk677 and hypothyroidism

simm is offline Senior Member

Mk677 and hypothyroidism

Is there any evidence of mk677 having a negative or positive impact on thyroid function in a person suffering from hypothyroidism?

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by simm View Post
    Is there any evidence of mk677 having a negative or positive impact on thyroid function in a person suffering from hypothyroidism?
    I also have hypothyroidism as we've already talked about.

I don't have any experience with mk677, but any peptide that stimulates metabolic functions like igf-1 or any other metabolic function is going to have an effect on thyroid functions. With any particular peptide and any given individual, the possibilities are endless.

That said, I routinely cycle cjc1295 and imaporlen for fat loss myself. I've also used frag 171 at times.

The best thing to do if you want to cycle mk677 is to keep an eye on your blood pressure. Because guys like us with metabolic diseases like hypothyroidism can quickly get a sudden boost in metabolism by these extra peptides, in addition to the levithyroxine regimen and that in combination will generally lead to anxiety, restlessness and high blood pressure.

Go ahead and cycle it. Watch your blood pressure and heart rate for significant changes or palpitations. If you have any, stop immediately and try something else. Otherwise, be sure to implement regular cardio in your routine since your goal is fat loss and watch your diet. Also be sure to up your water intake. It'll help alot by keeping your blood concentration on the thinner side and reduce the chances for palpitations. Keep busy to avoid anxiety and restlessness and enjoy the process.

Remember that peptides stimulate certain parts of metabolic functions. And any peptide can affect any individual differently. Especially guys like us with metabolic diseases. The risk is a sudden boost in metabolism that'll make you feel like jumping out of your skin. Your metabolism will go into hyperdrive and you'll have heart palpitations and a marked rise in blood pressure. If this happens, stop right away.

Otherwise go ahead, but keep an eye on yourself and proceed with caution.

Keep us posted on how it works out.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-19-2021 at 10:27 AM.

simm is offline Senior Member
    Thanks so much for your reply. There is a ton of information there. I'll go with the mk677 I think and I will follow your advice fully. Thanks again
    Hughinn likes this.

Thread Information