Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Quester

Thread: Peptide Question 🙋*♂️

Wolfpack21 is offline New Member

Peptide Question 🙋*♂️

Looking to perhaps do 1 or two mini cycles this Spring/Summer on Peptides. Nothing crazy very light, I’m 45. I’ve had some previous experiences with AS and peptides about 5 years ago.

Was looking at Peptide Sciences, first are they legit?

Second what is a very light peptide cycle to do, just to lean up, maybe add a little lean mass nothing crazy.

Third what size pins would I need and where can I get them? Thanks!

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pins-depends on the peptide, if Sub Q a TB syringe is fine, if IM you'll need a needle.
    "very light"-peptides are mostly for rehab and weightloss.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Wolfpack21 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    In my experience, Peptide Sciences is totally legit. Expensive, but everything I have received from them behaved as advertised.

Agree with @Quester about "very light peptides". I would go on to add that I would not consider them the best for adding mass, but a good GH spiking combo, like maybe Mod-GRF and Ipamorelin, should help you lean out some. You could also add real GH or one of the IGF-1 variants. I have only recently started looking at the IGFs though, so I have no personal experience with them. That said, IGF-1 LR3 looks interesting and is likely in a future stack for me, maybe.

Insulin pins that you can get all over the internet are fine for peps that are administered sub-q. I have not used any peps that need to be administered IM, though that doesn't mean there aren't some or that there are not benefits to going IM.
    Thanks man I was thinking about this: CJC 1295 3mg (NO DAC), Ipamorelin 3mg, GHRP-2 3mg (Blend)

Does anything need to be added to this, or is it just a open and use solution? What would the daily dosage be for only using this one? Any info appreciated

amindzeye is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I would go on to add that I would not consider them the best for adding mass...
    What about helping to retain mass during/post PCT?

amindzeye is offline New Member
    I'll just stick with using the peptide to help lean up.

Thread Information