Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: What do you guys think about going teenage kids HGH

GodOnEarth is offline New Member

What do you guys think about going teenage kids HGH

This year I am doing an intern in Asia. And I learned something astonishing:
    From 2019, its becoming more and more popular among the Korean parents to give their teenage kids HGH to JUST help them grow taller, just in 2019 the number has grown over 4500%!!
    Nowadays on the internet in Asian countries I see a lot of ads about "HGH can help your children grow taller and keep the low esteem away" and there are numerous stories about parents selling houses and spending half million dollars to buy their children HGH. So many see it as a mean to grow taller even though most of their children dont really need it! It's not a supplement for god sake!

I just think this story is freaky and crazy. But I don't know enough about HGH to know its side effect when used this way. How do everyone think about this? What are the side effects this can bring? Would it cause any permanent damage to them?

Killah_Keith is offline Junior Member
    I have a family member whose son was born very premature. He's been incredibly small his whole life. Looks like a normal skinny 9-year-old now. But he's 13...

He has been prescribed HGH by a doctor.

30mg Norditropin.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Killah_Keith View Post
    I have a family member whose son was born very premature. He's been incredibly small his whole life. Looks like a normal skinny 9-year-old now. But he's 13...

He has been prescribed HGH by a doctor.

30mg Norditropin.
    You should steal it from him or bribe him, buy it off it. lol Totally joking but it would be tempting.
    Killah_Keith likes this.

Thread Information