• 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By tarmyg

Thread: MK677 and glucose levels

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

MK677 and glucose levels

So a bit of context. I have been bulking for a while and had reached some sort of limit and was going to add in MK677 to increase appetite. A couple of weeks ago I got a glucose device that sits on your arm and it measures the levels 24/7. The device I got is called veri. Almost all of them have licensed Abbots device and then use their own software. Anyway, getting carried away.

I have not changed anything I eat as I am simply just trying to grow. Read that as eating everything possible at the moment. My measurements was completely fine the first week. Some spike here and there but nothing big.

Then I added in MK677. The glucose went insane and stayed high. I then removed it and it went back down. Now, it would probably not be a big issue having it stay high for a while but start to pop that on a regular basis and I would, sooner or later develop diabetes.

Have anyone else seen this and measured it in the same way? These devices are getting real cheap so not a huge deal to keep doing this.

Last edited by tarmyg; 12-02-2021 at 12:06 PM.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I have heard that this is one of the side effects of MK677 and one of the ways of easily and inexpensively testing it. I do not understand the physiology behind it, though.

That said, it isn't a precise test: maybe your source shipped sugar pills. Probably the best way to test is IGF-1 levels?

Does it feel like it is working otherwise? Hunger, sleep, etc?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I have heard that this is one of the side effects of MK677 and one of the ways of easily and inexpensively testing it. I do not understand the physiology behind it, though.

That said, it isn't a precise test: maybe your source shipped sugar pills. Probably the best way to test is IGF-1 levels?

Does it feel like it is working otherwise? Hunger, sleep, etc?
    Seems to be working as intended but with the caveat that it produces this side effect. Pretty well known brand so would be surprised if there were a problem.
    956Vette likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, man, somatazine is the good stuff. I can't use it because I bloat and eat, bloat and eat. Also, for me, I think actual HGH brings the benefits without the sides, and really, the cost isn't too far out, depending on how you dose your hgh.
    956Vette likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Take insulin .

Those who know me- I’m just kidding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    almostgone likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Interesting. I saw one of those devices on a girls arm at the gym today and until now I didn’t know what it was.

I definitely notice an impact on my sugars on MK as well and started about a week ago of a cycle of 25 mgs a day for 3 months. My appetite is already up (could be placebo) and my blood sugar feels goofy, I had to pause a workout on Wednesday and go get a Gatorade from the front desk. Figured it was the MK because I’ve heard rumblings about it but until now have never dealt with it. This confirms it for me but no clue what causes it
    Cylon357, tarmyg and 956Vette like this.

Blog Entries
    I played around with this a bit more to make sure it was not a fluke. I stopped the MK677 and then restarted it again. I exported all my data and dropped into into a simple graph and we can here very easily see when I am running MK677 and not. It's a bit remarkable the effect it is having on my glucose levels. Would love to see someone else confirm this but might be asking too much :-)

Hoss34 likes this.

Thread Information