Lefty504 is offline New Member

Hgh questions for some1 wanting to get back in the game

I know i look like a newb but im not. A new demanding job, a divorce, single life, remarried and a new kid has taken me away from the game and gym for a few yrs. Ive tried using my old profile,and cannot sign in. I guess its been deleted. Who knows. Well i have some questions about hgh.
    My main concern is the threat of diabetes .my nxt question is doses, what are good doses for hgh, ? I read somewhere i wont see gains for at least 6 mo. Do hgh users do " cycles"? Or just run it? Does hgh users run cycles of test , tren along with hgh? Or is it too much? The " tingling" numbness one feels in the hands on hgh, can someone explain this? Im a fit 47 yr old, but metabolism has crept up. Trying to lose this chubby belly here. Does hgh cut fat on a body? Is running hgh the same as just doing test?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Profiles are rarely deleted. Try starting a thread @ the link below. *Admin* may be able to help you recover your account.

https://forums.steroid.com/one-one-staff/
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Lefty504 is offline New Member
    Ive sent them a message to try get a password. I.ll try

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    They stay very busy, so give them a little time to respond.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information