• 1 Post By 956Vette
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By wellshii
  • 1 Post By markwilliams

Thread: Why is chinese hgh not as good as brand names

Lefty504 is offline New Member

Why is chinese hgh not as good as brand names

What makes hgh so difficult to make like testosterone etc.in china?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    There are a few that people report to be good, but the number of less than desirable kits far out weights the good quality generics.

Why is it like that? I suspect greed. It's easy t rip someone off that is buying on a gamble. Again, not all are scams, but from my experience, most are just bunk.
    wellshii likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Whats normal prices on a pen? Is 2 zero zero fair price? Known pharm

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I won’t comment on pricing but there are 2 Generics I trust. Number one comes from the provider the second are optis. Opti is my back up but I’ve been on The providers black tops for a year now currently running 5.5ius daily.
    wellshii likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Because:
    -
    Chinese = Poor quality, with respect to all goods
    Cylon357 and lovbyts like this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Because:
    -
    Chinese = Poor quality, with respect to all goods
    This for the win!

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Thnx for your info ,every1. Im not trying to be bothersome, just learning
    Quester likes this.

wellshii is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I won’t comment on pricing but there are 2 Generics I trust. Number one comes from the provider the second are optis. Opti is my back up but I’ve been on The providers black tops for a year now currently running 5.5ius daily.
    Whats your igf sit at ?

Haven’t checked my igf but I’m confident I’m the product. I’m at my best ever a month ago checked body composition and was 6’2 266.8lbs 13.5% bf but I’m bigger and leaner now still. I’ve been able to steadily gain weight and reduce body fat since June.

Akrobatik is offline Associate Member
    If you can't get real pharma grade HGH from a clinic then I wouldn't even bother IMO. 99% of the HGH on the black market are fakes or just HCG . Save that money for food.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrobatik View Post
    If you can't get real pharma grade HGH from a clinic then I wouldn't even bother IMO. 99% of the HGH on the black market are fakes or just HCG. Save that money for food.
    Who can get real HGH firsthand from a clinic domestically? In 20 years, never seen a verified counterfeit peptide hormone posing as a polypeptide fool anyone. Save your energy bumping old posts to parrot misinformation.
    Cuz likes this.

Rickusa2022 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Who can get real HGH firsthand from a clinic domestically? In 20 years, never seen a verified counterfeit peptide hormone posing as a polypeptide fool anyone. Save your energy bumping old posts to parrot misinformation.
    I got 720ius Norditropin for about 5000 from clinic in Cancun, pricey but real also got script so declared and had no problem 8ius day times 90
    Days 720ius, knowing it’s real, well worth it

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its China, do you really need an explanation?
    Thats sort of like asking whats the difference between a 2022 Bugatti & a 1990 Honda Civic. They both have 4 wheels and a steering wheel.
    Cuz likes this.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Its China, do you really need an explanation?
    Thats sort of like asking whats the difference between a 2022 Bugatti & a 1990 Honda Civic. They both have 4 wheels and a steering wheel.
    Once upon a time, peptides coming from the East were the alpha. American made peptides were Geo metros. There's much cultural/scientific nuance to be hashed imho.
    almostgone likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Because everything in China is fucking shit. Yeah, hard to believe aint it?? Ever bought chinese made tools? They fuckin break!!
    lovbyts and wellshii like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Because everything in China is fucking shit. Yeah, hard to believe aint it?? Ever bought chinese made tools? They fuckin break!!
    They are great at making things LOOK legit. Did you know a lot of not a majority of the NGK spark plugs on Amazon are now China fakes? I have to use either triple platinum or iridium plugs in my Twin Turbo and they run $8+ per plug. I got some a while back that burned out quickly and after doing some research I found out there had been a LOT of people having the same issue and then finding out they were clones. WTF, why do this stuff if not to deceive people? Why not try to make a better product instead of an inferior clone?
    wellshii likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    What are your igf levels at with that dosing and brand?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    They are great at making things LOOK legit. Did you know a lot of not a majority of the NGK spark plugs on Amazon are now China fakes? I have to use either triple platinum or iridium plugs in my Twin Turbo and they run $8+ per plug. I got some a while back that burned out quickly and after doing some research I found out there had been a LOT of people having the same issue and then finding out they were clones. WTF, why do this stuff if not to deceive people? Why not try to make a better product instead of an inferior clone?
    Like no joke.
    I personally an tired of chinese made shit coming from amazon and anywhere else . Its bullshit.But their massage parlors are great !!!
    lovbyts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Like no joke.
    I personally an tired of chinese made shit coming from amazon and anywhere else . Its bullshit.But their massage parlors are great !!!
    I dont have any experience with Chinese massage parlors, well at least no in China. Now I could tell you a thing or two about Thai and Philippines massage parlors because Ive seen a thing or two. I have not been to a Filipino massage parlor for almost 3 weeks. I miss my $5, 60 minute massages every other day.

markwilliams is offline Junior Member
    Brand-name HGH tends to be more consistent in quality than the generic Chinese variants. There's stricter quality control and better overall standards with brand names. From what I've gathered, the variation in purity and potency can be a concern with Chinese HGH, and for something that's going into my body, I'd rather not take any risks.

I've been using Sytropin HGH spray myself. It's great for strengthening my immune system, and I've noticed faster healing from those minor sports injuries. Not sure if it's the best fit for everyone, but it works for me.
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-21-2023 at 04:26 PM.
    956Vette likes this.

FYI the provider has batch info, purify, dimmer etc. if you aren’t rich pharma isn’t an option. 150+ ius a month will break the bank on pharma but it’s no big deal with generic. I’ve been on years now with no intention of getting off. The healing is the best benefit of all.

Powrbuild89 is offline New Member
    I’ve gotten blue tops from what I’d say is the most popular online source. 3.3 iu yielded an IGF blood test of 315. My normal level is 168. Although slightly low for that dose, certainly wasn’t junk. I use Merek health to always test. $44 for an IGF test

Thread Information