JohnnyV85 is offline Associate Member

Qtropin from Qore pharm: legit and how to test it

Sup peeps, been off for a while. A buddy has a source who claims to have quality gh. I have a pic of the packaging, I can post it up if its allowed, but wondering if anyone has heard of the brand/product. Also, how would one go about testing the product to see if its legit. All feedback is welcome, thanks!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You can post a pic of the packaging asking as no contact info ( web addys, etc.) are in the picture. Don't know if anyone can vouch for he packaging.

The company itself has decent online reviews, but always take that with a grain of salt!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	received_1546232672235501.jpeg 
Views:	293 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	181080

this is the packaging.
    Am I allowed to mention price on here? Im wondering if we're getting jipped for 100ius.... its a little under $400

Im also being informed that it comes ready to go in liquid form already... so basically no bac water needed. this sounds like a huge no no right? doesnt it have to be kept in the fridge?

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Yes it has to be kept cold. If its not mailed with cold packs I would be more than a little suspicious. I know as of just a few years ago it was not even worth trying to find real HGH because 99.9% of what was out there was fake. I find it hard to imagine things have gotten any easier. After wasting $$$$ I gave up over 5 years ago.

If it isn't reconstituted, there are a couple couple, including Serostim, that do not require refrigeration prior to reconstitution, room temperature is fine You can visit the manufacturer's website or accessdata.fda.gov for the storage requirement. A quick Google will confirm this.

Most prefilled cartridges like Omnitrope or Saizen require refrigeration the whole time. Unreconstituted Serostim is fine @ room temperature.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV85 View Post

this is the packaging.
    Am I allowed to mention price on here? Im wondering if we're getting jipped for 100ius.... its a little under $400
    That's in the price range for generics, but no guarantee on the quality. Pharma runs at least 50% most of the time.

MakoShark is offline New Member
    I’ve used qtropin and had fantastic results. It was okay at room temp for a bit of time but needs to be refrigerated upon arrival. The liquid form is similar to Norditropin simplexx. I’ll be using qtropin again in a couple weeks once I start back up. But you’re getting crushed on price...by a lot.
    Last edited by MakoShark; 05-25-2021 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Wording is too confusing

Bixx is offline New Member

You are getting screwed at 4 bills per 100 iu

So not trying to be a dick but since I just ordered some of this I am aware of EXACTLY what a quick google search will yield. It's a lot quicker.
    Price is about 1/3 for their only domestic supplier
    I can't attest to quality but it has a great reputation on some other forums
    I'll update once I start running it and really hope it's legit at this price although experience tells me otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV85 View Post

this is the packaging.

evanob is offline New Member

How is the Qtropin working out?

Quote Originally Posted by Bixx View Post
    So not trying to be a dick but since I just ordered some of this I am aware of EXACTLY what a quick google search will yield. It's a lot quicker.
    Price is about 1/3 for their only domestic supplier
    I can't attest to quality but it has a great reputation on some other forums
    I'll update once I start running it and really hope it's legit at this price although experience tells me otherwise
    So Bixx, what's your report on the Qtropin?

Thread Information