Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Testie

Thread: Goldentrope Somatropin (gold tops)

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member

Goldentrope Somatropin (gold tops)

Read on gh for a longtime, this is first time with it! Pretty excited. I'm on TRT, running a blast for 12 weeks 600mg/wk testE.
    I couldn't find much on this brand on this forum, is anybody familiar with it? TIA!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goldentrope Somatropin (gold tops)-img_6155.jpg   Goldentrope Somatropin (gold tops)-img_6154.jpg   Goldentrope Somatropin (gold tops)-img_6153.jpg  

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Reviews are all over the place. Personally, I'd keep looking.
    Booz likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    well shit, I've already got it. It's been 8-9 days already, no negative or positive sides at 2IU/ day. Should I bump up the dose to see if I get the carpel tunnel sides?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post
    well shit, I've already got it. It's been 8-9 days already, no negative or positive sides at 2IU/ day. Should I bump up the dose to see if I get the carpel tunnel sides?

Best option would have been to pull an IGF-1 panel before starting and then then pull another one after a couple of weeks of running your (hopefully) GH.

GH takes a while to do it's magic. Think 2-4 iu for a period of approximately 6 months or so for healing purposes. For growth purposes, you'll run higher doses.
    Cuz and VWbug66 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post
    I ran 4iu of gh that had pretty good reviews, I never had any labs to back it up with but did see and feel some difference but for the money I would buy more gear instead of gh any day, that’s just my opinion a lot of guys swear by it but I’m not one of them
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thread Information