Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zenpump

Thread: Peptides + HGH

Zenpump is offline Junior Member

Peptides + HGH

If a person had a surplus of Ipamorelin/CJC1295 and wanted to use it along with HGH, what would be the best cadence?

By themselves, I would use:
    HGH typically 5 on/2 off, before bed
    Peptide typically taken every day before bed

If running together, would it be more effective to just run the peptide on the HGH days off OR run the peptide daily along with the HGH? If daily, should they both be taken at the same time or one AM one PM?
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenpump View Post
    If a person had a surplus of Ipamorelin/CJC1295 and wanted to use it along with HGH, what would be the best cadence?

By themselves, I would use:
    HGH typically 5 on/2 off, before bed
    Peptide typically taken every day before bed

If running together, would it be more effective to just run the peptide on the HGH days off OR run the peptide daily along with the HGH? If daily, should they both be taken at the same time or one AM one PM?
    I'm no expert, but let's not let that keep me from weighing in...

I THINK that HGH in the AM and ipamorelin with CJC-1295 PM makes the most sense.

Reasoning... we can prevent tamping down our natural nightly HGH spike by doing the HGH in the morning. We then enhance that nightly spike with the other peptides. I think this gives us the best of both worlds: we get the benefit from the HGH, but it doesn't impact our overnight production. We then enhance overnight production with the other peps.

That's my thinking anyhow.

I've also considered administering those peptides immediately post workout to enhance that GH spike, but have not looked at it that closely.

Zenpump is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I'm no expert, but let's not let that keep me from weighing in...

I THINK that HGH in the AM and ipamorelin with CJC-1295 PM makes the most sense.

Reasoning... we can prevent tamping down our natural nightly HGH spike by doing the HGH in the morning. We then enhance that nightly spike with the other peptides. I think this gives us the best of both worlds: we get the benefit from the HGH, but it doesn't impact our overnight production. We then enhance overnight production with the other peps.

That's my thinking anyhow.

I've also considered administering those peptides immediately post workout to enhance that GH spike, but have not looked at it that closely.
    I was hoping you would chime in Cyclon357. Very insightful. The life extension clinics all tell you to inject your GH before bed - to mimic the natural release of GH while you sleep. Not sure why "mimicking the natural release" would be more beneficial than your method of getting an extra release in the AM? A few years ago they thought that injecting GH did not inhibit your natural release - you would still get your natural release and it would be additive to the injection (I think there are mixed opinions on this) so I believe that's why it's their current protocol to inject at night.

Be curious to see what some of the long time users of GH have experienced. Thanks again for the insight.

Thread Information