Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 956Vette

Thread: Semaglutide

Mma67 is offline Junior Member

Semaglutide

I’ve been searching this site for more information on Semaglutide but I can’t seem to find any info. Can someone point me in the right direction? I’ve read basic info available on wiki, as well as clinic sites etc. but nothing bodybuilding specific. I know it’s become popular for fat loss which sounds pretty nice.

I’m mostly interested in using Semaglutide in place of insulin with HGH but I’m not sure if that’s a practical option. The slin helped a lot with getting good workouts and making good gains but quite frankly, I don’t like having to add another compound every day and if Semaglutide gives a nice insulin boost I’d go with that instead.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Good question, please let us know if you uncover guidance that offers clarity. Currently this community has an antiquated amount of advanced protein drug advocacy (there's a lack of compounding pharmacy shills, black-market polypeptide rx or imitation biologics advertised), therefore the left-curve information resides were the vendors are selling. Tough to keep pace with the research as the hammer appears to be coming down to combat all the counterfeits causing harm to pharma's bottom line.
    Mma67 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mma67 View Post
    I’ve been searching this site for more information on Semaglutide but I can’t seem to find any info. Can someone point me in the right direction? I’ve read basic info available on wiki, as well as clinic sites etc. but nothing bodybuilding specific. I know it’s become popular for fat loss which sounds pretty nice.

I’m mostly interested in using Semaglutide in place of insulin with HGH but I’m not sure if that’s a practical option. The slin helped a lot with getting good workouts and making good gains but quite frankly, I don’t like having to add another compound every day and if Semaglutide gives a nice insulin boost I’d go with that instead.
    This is actually a pretty good question.

I am unaware of the precise details of semaglutide's mechanism of action, but have been looking at it a bit lately.

If in a cut, it would seem to make sense as it basically kills your appetite. Not a bad thing, but I would be worried about muscle loss if you do too much too fast.

I fall in the love / hate category with regard to HGH. I sometimes think it is great, sometimes wonder why I spend my money on it. BUT, I do think it would make sense (along with a healthy trt dose) with semaglutide to help preserve lean mass.

Thread Information