Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: This Doesn't Look Right. Or Does It?

SAGGYBEEZ is offline New Member

This Doesn't Look Right. Or Does It?

I got 5 Bottles of CJC-1295/Ipam 5mg/5mg = 10mg Total.
    ISSUES:

1. This does not look like 10mg (to me). You can SEE on the bottle that it "had" much more compound in it and now its a dried out tablet. WHICH MEANS that there was humidification in the product which would render it completley useless because once amino acids touch any type of liquid it starts breaking down.
    So knowing that- is this "normal" as the peptides I have recieved before was from a doctor and it was all in powder form. I hear that this "tablet" look is normal, but it looks like there was humidification or water introduced at some point.
    Can anyone explain this?
    THANK YOU!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails This Doesn't Look Right. Or Does It?-img-20231215-wa0003.jpeg  

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Looks like maybe the wafer has been bouncing around inside of the vial.
    Reach out to the supplier and voice your concerns.
    Last edited by almostgone; 12-16-2023 at 06:36 PM.
    Cylon357 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SAGGYBEEZ View Post
    I got 5 Bottles of CJC-1295/Ipam 5mg/5mg = 10mg Total.
    ISSUES:

1. This does not look like 10mg (to me). You can SEE on the bottle that it "had" much more compound in it and now its a dried out tablet. WHICH MEANS that there was humidification in the product which would render it completley useless because once amino acids touch any type of liquid it starts breaking down.
    So knowing that- is this "normal" as the peptides I have recieved before was from a doctor and it was all in powder form. I hear that this "tablet" look is normal, but it looks like there was humidification or water introduced at some point.
    Can anyone explain this?
    THANK YOU!
    Agree with AG. That is probably not an issue, but eh, talk to the vendor and see what they say.

BTW, if you got your previous peps from a doc, and thus probably a compounding pharmacy, they may well have not used the same fillers as your current vendor. It is normal for the "puck" to vary from solid like a rattle to wispy fine, even among research chem companies. Science Bio's old product (maybe their new as well) used fewer / no fillers than others I used. When I got their stuff (maybe BPC-157), I was like "whoa, this is almost empty!" Nope, totally normal when the fillers vary.
    almostgone likes this.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Looks legit to me (as you cannot visualize the protein synthesis weight), wouldn't see reason to inquire with vendor for assurance over what happens in transit (for durable/cheap peptide hormones). Years ago, international peptides were freeze dried so that they'd fill up a majority of the vial and typically not breakdown during the roughest of shipping conditions (for the visual aesthetic)....

Thread Information